Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A NEW FRIEND AND MORE

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 6 - A NEW FRIEND AND MORE

Chapter 6 - A NEW FRIEND AND MORE
Only the tuff Survive Ch.6

Are you sure?! Riverclaw asked. We haven’t told you the rest. Thunderclaw growled. Thunderclaw continued you have to fight for your clan sometimes and you don’t get your own personal den to sleep in. Thunderclaw growled. I want to join still! Flower mewed. Nothing will stop me from being the best Warrior! Flower growled. Is that good enough for you? She challenged. I can also help you get even more cats, and I was thinking you could put your camp here. She went on. Huh? How do you know that we were also looking for another camp? Rushfur growled. I was following you the whole time, right when you stepped over your border. Flower mewed. Bloodclaw rolled his eyes. Well Flower mewed if you want to find some cats follow me.

As the cats stalked around Flower suddenly stopped at an old badger set. Dust! Dust! She called. Dust? Bloodclaw asked looking puzzled. Then a big light brown cat stalked up to them. What is it Flower, who are they? Dust asked. This is Bloodfur, Riverclaw, and Thunderclaw my brother. Flower replied. Umm, I was going to join there 'Clan’. Really?! He asked. Well if you’re going I’m going sis. Dust mewed. Yay, brother this will be great! Flower mewed excitedly. Dust let out an amused purr. Okay, lets go find some more cats! Flower murmured. What about Rip? Dust asked. Rip?! No way, he is the meanest cat ever! Flower exclaimed. Then Bloodclaw interrupted take us to this 'Rip’ you speak of. Riverclaw spotted a glimmer of fear and doubt in Flowers eyes. O-Okay. She murmured uneasily. Follow me. Dust meowed. They soon came to a twoleg nest. Rip is a kittypet?! Bloodclaw moaned rolling his eyes. He is not any ordinary house cat. Dust mewed. Well Clawpelt beat him, which sent him wailing to his twolegs! That shut him up! Mewed Flower excitedly. Aye! Agreed Dust. Riverclaw stopped dead and thought, Clawpelt he had gone this way? How much he missed his friend! The other cats looked at each other. So he was never to far away from his clan. Thunderclaw murmured. Bloodclaw looked very sad, after all Clawpelt had been his mentor. Clawpelt has been this way?! Riverclaw asked. Yea, you know him. Well I’m sorry but that was moons ago when we last saw him. Many moons ago. Dust murmured. He just all of a sudden left, without a word.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 2:34:02 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 3:48:40 AM

icestorm on
icestormThanks! =D

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 3:49:08 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp

darkyoshi555 on August 4, 2008, 2:25:40 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555hooray! Clawpelt's okay!

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 2:30:03 AM

icestorm on
icestormyup! ^^

miknart on August 4, 2008, 2:02:42 AM

miknart on
miknartO____o Riverclaw gets to see his old buddy XDDD Yay!!!!

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 2:29:43 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol! Mabey! DON'T TELL ANYONE!

miknart on August 4, 2008, 2:30:44 AM

miknart on
miknartlol xD