Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - DANGER

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 8 - DANGER

Chapter 8 - DANGER
Only the tuff Survive Ch.8


River awoke early in the morning. I guess I’ll go hunt for everyone he thought. He padded along scenting the air. He soon spotted a mouse scuffling in the leaves. He dropped into a hunters crouch and silently creped up to it, he jumped and bit it behind the neck. Then he buried his catch. His hunt was very successful, he caught enough for everyone! He caught three mice, two voles, two magpies, and a rabbit! He returned to see that the cats were starting to wake up. He set down his catch and mewed; there’s plenty of prey around here, lets eat! Riverclaw chose the rabbit and wolfed it down. Thunderclaw and Bloodfur grabbed a mouse. Flower snatched the magpie and her brother picked a vole. Rip got the last mouse, and Maku got the vole. Once they had all finished, Thunderclaw growled, well lets be on our way. Riverclaw nodded then led the way. Rushfur stepped up to Riverclaw and whispered I smell fox. Riverclaw sniffed the air, fox huh? Just my luck! Riverclaw thought with a smile. He instantly caught the scent again but this time closer. Good, Good. Riverclaw thought. Riverclaw started following its scent. Rushfur instantly sped up to him. Why are you following the scent, idiot?! Rushfur growled quietly. Lets see if these cats already have any fighting skills, if they do Blazestar will like that. Riverclaw replied calmly. Rushfur nodded, then took up the rear of the group. The cats stepped out of the bushes and there it was! The fox! Yes! Riverclaw hissed under his breath. Riverclaw acted surprised. Bloodclaw instantly hurtled himself at the fox. Die you piece of shoot! This is our territory now, get lost! Bloodclaw spat. Flower, Dust, Rip, Rose, and Maku attacked without hesitation. All Riverclaw could see in there eyes was determination. Flower spat at the fox this is for our new clan and our new home! As Riverclaw watched them he knew they were born to live in the forest, for StarClan them selves had destined it. These cats future would be a future of Clan life. Soon the fox struggled free and fled. Riverclaw looked at the other cats and meowed you did a great job! They looked embarrassed by being praised by a warrior.

The sun was going down by the time they reached camp. We’ve been expecting you. Furyeyes growled. Once Riverclaw got closer to Furyeyes he realized that he had fresh scratches on him. What happened? Asked Rushfur. Furyeyes looked away; I brought the leader a vole instead of a mouse. Furyeyes mumbled. Flower looked horrified. You’d better go see the leader Riverclaw. Furyeyes mewed. Of course. Riverclaw replied. As they stepped into the leaders den Riverclaw spotted Blazestar pacing back and forth. Blazestar we are back with more cats and we found new territory and the perfect camp.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 5, 2008, 7:05:47 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

icestorm on August 5, 2008, 7:35:14 AM

icestorm on
icestormThankies! =DDD

Falconlobo on August 5, 2008, 7:38:37 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyou're welcome^

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 6:35:04 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555sweetness!
o poor little Furyeyes...uh oh, what's Blazestar gonna do to Riverclaw? i hope not anything bad!

icestorm on August 5, 2008, 6:40:22 AM

icestorm on
icestormWell Blazestar see's Riverclaw as a loyal cat to him and him alone. He knows(thinks) he can trust him. So he won't kill him.

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 6:41:58 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555that's true, but he might get mad...

icestorm on August 5, 2008, 11:57:54 PM

icestorm on
icestormWell no theres a huge secret that has somthing to do with both of them that no other cat knows but them. It will be mentioned later in the story!

miknart on August 5, 2008, 6:07:19 AM

miknart on
miknartaww poor Furyeyes ;__; he's all beaten up, i wonder what blazestar is going to do next o___o Riverclaw should've been leader >__<!!!

icestorm on August 5, 2008, 6:11:20 AM

icestorm on
icestormya! Blazestar is MEAN!! Riverclaw is the deputy so he will be leader....

miknart on August 5, 2008, 6:12:46 AM

miknart on
miknarti say they should kill blazestar o___o......

icestorm on August 5, 2008, 6:19:24 AM

icestorm on
icestormWEll there afraid of him so they obey, if they don't obey they are killed. If Blazestar thinks some one is plotting aagainst him there dead. Thats why Riverclaw said in the first chapter that they needed more cats.

miknart on August 5, 2008, 6:20:48 AM

miknart on
miknartoo o___o..... XDD