Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - REMEMBER THE PLAN AND THE PROMISE

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 9 - REMEMBER THE PLAN AND THE PROMISE

Chapter 9 - REMEMBER THE PLAN AND THE PROMISE
Only the tuff Survive Ch. 9

Really? Blazestar asked. Yup, we found the perfect place. We came across a fox on our way here, these new cats fought like fully trained Warriors. Riverclaw mewed. Good. Blazestar growled. In the morning you and your new cats will go back to the second camp and build it so it will suit you, you will be leader of the second camp. Oh and these cats will be second camp, the ones you just got and Thunderclaw better go with you too. Blazestar growled. Okay Blazestar, as you wish. Riverclaw replied. Riverclaw padded out of the den and into the Warriors den. Okay Flower and Dust you sleep here. Rip you’ll sleep in the back of the den he beckoned with his tail. Maku you go to the nest next to mine and Rose you go behind Flower and Dust. Then Riverclaw sunk down into his nest and instantly fell asleep into a dream. He was back in the nursery when he was a kit. He was cuddled up against his mother with his brother Blazekit next to him. He looked at Blazekit what a monster my brother turned into he thought. Then Blazekits eyes flew open, staring strait into his. The next thing Riverclaw new he was in the forest with Blazepaw next to him. Then Blazepaw was mewing. Remember our plan brother and our promise. Riverclaw froze the plan and the promise. He would always remember the plan to kill the when they became warriors they were to kill the deputy so one of them would become deputy then they would kill the leader and then one of them would become leader and the other deputy. The plan had worked perfectly. The promise was to never harm each other. Riverclaw remembered. Then he with a jolt he found himself in camp, he had Flamestar the old ShadeClan leader pinned to the ground. Then his brother Blazeclaw ripped out Flamestars throat. No! Riverclaw screeched. Then Blazeclaw looked at him remember brother, this is what we’ve always wanted, remember the plan and remember the promise. Blazeclaw growled.

Remember the plan remember the promise~

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

miknart on August 6, 2008, 12:57:49 PM

miknart on
miknartOMG BLAZESTAR'S PURE EVIL EVIL I TELL YOU O______o I can't believe they did that >.< I CAN'T BELIEVE RIVERCLAW IS FOLLOWING BLAZESTAR JUST BECAUSE OF A PROMISE O_____o

though that pretty much means he's really really REALLY LOYAL O____O He must really love his brother then XD

icestorm on August 7, 2008, 12:38:22 AM

icestorm on
icestormyes Blazestar is really EVIL! Yes Riverclaw does love his brother but he can't bring up the courage to no. Riverclaw hopes one day that Blazestar will see what he's doing but that is hopeing.-___- Blazestar is blinded by his ANGER. I'm gonna mention this in the next book, as apprentices some cats picked on them (they were smaller than most) so they decided to take out there anger on everyone and get power so no one could bully them.

miknart on August 7, 2008, 2:15:28 AM

miknart on
miknartOMG o____o

Falconlobo on August 6, 2008, 7:50:06 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowhoa he's very evil

icestorm on August 6, 2008, 11:10:49 AM

icestorm on
icestormYa!!

Falconlobo on August 6, 2008, 11:24:55 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyup

darkyoshi555 on August 6, 2008, 2:46:16 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555omg!
that was a horrible plan!
so thats how Blazeclaw became Blazestar?
can't wait for more!

icestorm on August 6, 2008, 2:47:30 AM

icestorm on
icestormya! ANd ya thats how Blazestar became leader with his brother as deputy.

darkyoshi555 on August 6, 2008, 2:48:32 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555yep...i can't believe Riverclaw promised to do such an awful thing with his evil brother!

icestorm on August 6, 2008, 4:01:40 AM

icestorm on
icestormya, he didn't relize th HUGE mistake he made.