Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - MORE DREAMS AND NEW CAMP!

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 10 - MORE DREAMS AND NEW CAMP!

Chapter 10 - MORE DREAMS AND NEW CAMP!
Only the tuff Survive Ch.10

Then Riverclaw found himself back as an apprentice again. There were other apprentices around them, scratching them and calling them names. Then Blazepaw launched himself on the biggest apprentice pinning him to the ground. Then Blazepaw spoke if any of you ever make fun of us again this is what’s going to happen. Blazepaw snapped his jaws tight on the other cat’s throat. Riverclaw couldn’t bear to watch it, so he turned around and lay down with his paws over his ears. No cat noticed because they were all watching horrified as there friend was killed. Then Riverclaw sat up and heard his brother saying, and if I catch you talking to the leader or near the leader you’ll end up just like that flea bag. Blazepaw snarled. Once all the apprentices were gone Riverclaw asked; what are you going to do with the body? We’ll through it in the River, as you can see I didn’t spill any blood on the ground come help me with this. Blazepaw growled. OK. Riverclaw replied. Then Riverclaw awoke, Flower was prodding his ribs. What? Riverclaw mumbled. Its time to go and you were yowling in your sleep. Flower replied. Oh, I had a bad dream that’s all. Riverclaw looked embarrassed. Flower looked softly at him, well we should head to out new camp. She murmured. Oh, yes, right! Riverclaw mewed. Then Flower rushed out of the den to her brother Dust. Dust; there is something wrong with Riverclaw today. Flower meowed to her brother. We all have our bad days. Dust replied. Come on Flower, Dust, Rip, Rose, Maku, and Thunderclaw! Riverclaw yowled.

As the cats padded through the trees Flower murmured to her brother; see look at Riverclaw, there’s something troubling him! Flower whispered. He is probably having a bad day. Dust replied. Then what’s making his day bad? Maku put in. Dust glared at Maku. How should I know, why don’t you go asked him your self? Dust whispered. After that all the cats were quiet. They finally reached the second camp, but the sun was going down. Okay everyone find somewhere to sleep. Riverclaw muttered. What about you? Flower asked. I’m going to stay watch. Riverclaw didn’t want to have those dreams again so he would stay up all night. Flower padded up to him, no, I’ll stay watch. Flower its okay, I’ve got it. Riverclaw replied. Riverclaw you either get some sleep or you tell me what’s bothering you. Riverclaw glared at her, fine. He growled. Riverclaw stalked off and curled up and soon fell asleep. But no dreams disturbed him that night. The next morning, he found Flower curled up next to him. He felt something for her he really did, he loved her. He wondered if she loved him too. He got to his paws and started working; he didn’t want to wake anyone. They could come help when ever they wanted to. Riverclaw thought this is my camp and I’m not going to be like Blazestar he declared. A while after he started working Flower came up and helped him. What are you working on right now? Flower asked. Embarrassment flooded through Riverclaw’s body. Umm, the nursery. He replied quietly. Flower gazed very softly at him, and stood next to him, to help him build the nursery. Flower loved him so much, from the first moment she had seen him. Now she new that he loved her back. That made Flower very happy, this is a good day she thought.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stealthpaw on July 20, 2009, 1:03:48 AM

stealthpaw on
stealthpawmore!!!! must read more of this awesomeness!!!

darkyoshi555 on August 7, 2008, 8:09:03 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oh my...Blazestar really is PURE evil! even as a child!

aaawwwwww.....love

icestorm on August 7, 2008, 8:33:17 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol! yup!

miknart on August 7, 2008, 2:26:29 AM

miknart on
miknartAWWWWWWWWW SOOOO CUTE THEY'RE IN LOVE XD Maybe that's why Blazestar is so Angry all the time, hehe cause he's go no love 0___o

Poor Blazepaw and Riverpaw when they were younger ;____; >3< stupid bullies..... i wonder which warriors they were o___o..... unless they already killed them o___o.....

icestorm on August 7, 2008, 2:28:08 AM

icestorm on
icestormThe cats that bullied them are long gone. They either were killed or they ran away.

Falconlobo on August 7, 2008, 2:21:03 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawww

icestorm on August 7, 2008, 2:22:00 AM

icestorm on
icestormThanks! ^^

Falconlobo on August 7, 2008, 2:30:20 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyou're welcome^^