Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - BUILDING CAMP

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 11 - BUILDING CAMP

Chapter 11 - BUILDING CAMP
Only the Tuff Survive Ch. 11

As Flower and Riverclaw worked together on camp, the other cats started to awake. Dust and Rose padded out and when they saw Flower and Riverclaw side by side they started snickering quietly. Flower saw them and her face turned red, she stalked up to them and growled get to work. When Flower was out of earshot Dust and Rose laughed even more, Rose fell over from laughing. Okay, Okay! I’m done Rose snickered. Maku padded out of the den and went over to help Flower and Riverclaw with the nursery. Rose muttered; Rip, that lazy lump, I’ll go get him! Rose charged into the cave and crashed right into Rip. Rip! Rip!! RIP!! She yowled. WAKE UP!!! You can’t sit there and be a lazy lump all day! She yowled playfully. I’ll show you a lazy lump! Rip muttered playfully. And he heaved himself to his paws and pounced on her. Okay, okay, you win, you’ve killed me. Rose growled. Rip padded off and Rose leaped to her paws and jumped on Rip and then out of the cave. Hey! Rip growled. As Rip padded out of the den he went to help out Rose and Dust. Where’s Thunderclaw? Flower asked. He went hunting. Riverclaw replied. They soon finished the nursery and the three cats went to help with the Warriors den. (Which was the cave they slepped in.) We can handle this Rip growled we are just trying to find moss. Fine. Muttered Riverclaw. We’ll go try to find a den for the Medicine cat. He mumbled. What about this? Flower asked. Riverclaw looked doubtful. He squeezed himself in and it was awesome! There were rock ledges and a little pool of water inside. It was hard to get in but there’s plenty of room inside! Riverclaw thought excitedly. Riverclaw squeezed out and muttered to Flower it was perfect. Okay we’ll go look for a leaders den, what about that? Riverclaw suggested. It’s like a ledge the leader could stand on for clan meetings, and look below it is another cave! That would be perfect for the leaders den! Riverclaw exclaimed. Right lets got build a place for the apprentices. Maku mewed.

The cats had worked all day and all night it was the next morning and the cats had finished. All of them were exhausted. As Riverclaw stumbled over to his nest he felt someone next to him. He looked but no one was there.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on August 8, 2008, 4:32:57 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555getting better and better and BETTER!!!
SO can't wait for more!

icestorm on August 8, 2008, 6:37:51 AM

icestorm on
icestormLOL! Thanks! =DD

darkyoshi555 on August 8, 2008, 7:50:18 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555you're welcome! XD

Falconlobo on August 8, 2008, 4:13:10 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawww

icestorm on August 8, 2008, 6:37:36 AM

icestorm on
icestormThankies! ^^

Falconlobo on August 8, 2008, 6:56:05 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyou're welcome

miknart on August 8, 2008, 2:32:58 AM

miknart on
miknartXDDD AWESOME =] Rose and Rip are so cute =] o o maybe they'll be in love =DDD

Riverclaw and Flower are so cute in the beginning espcally Flower XDD

o___o is riverclaw seening things

icestorm on August 8, 2008, 4:00:33 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol, mabey

ya ^^


ya, oooooo

miknart on August 8, 2008, 4:01:44 AM

miknart on
miknartXDDD

miknart on August 8, 2008, 2:33:08 AM

miknart on
miknartseeing*