Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - THE STORY

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 12 - THE STORY

Chapter 12 - THE STORY
Only the Tuff Survive Ch. 12

As the sun started to come up again, Riverclaw remembered he had felt something next to him, but he found nothing there. Maybe it was because I was so tired. He thought. He awoke Flower and asked her to go hunting with him. Of course! Flower mewed. As they were hunting all Riverclaw could think about was that he had felt something next to him yesterday. He didn’t know if it really was because he was tired. All he had caught so far was a mouse; he kept scaring all the prey. Flower stalked over to him. Don’t tell me nothings wrong. She growled. Fine. Riverclaw mumbled. Yesterday, before we went to sleep, I thought I felt something beside me. But when I looked nothing was there. Her eyes widened. But she was looking behind him.

He whipped around, and saw nothing. What? Riverclaw asked. Some ones watching us. Flower growled. I know you’re in there, so you might as well come out. Flower growled. Then a brown and orange tom, with stripes stepped out. Who are you? Riverclaw asked. I am Tiger. I know of what you speak. Tiger growled. I know everything, every tree here, every rock, and I know its past. Tiger growled with wisdom. Flower and Riverclaw looked in awe.

Many, many seasons ago there were six clans, ShadeClan, MoonClan, MountainClan, SeaClan, and DarkClan. I am a descendant from DarkClan. Tiger continued. See DarkClan lived in this very territory; they murdered, hated, and tortured cats from the other clans. They would do whatever they wanted and no one could stop them. Plus they had control over SeaClan. No cat could stop them. But then three kits were born. There names were Icekit, Shadowkit, and Snowkit. The medicine cat had received a prophesy from StarClan, that three cats would save the clan from darkness. The kits were soon apprentices; they trained hard and fought like warriors. Every night Icepaw, Shadowpaw, and Snowpaw would sneak out of camp and practice moves and make there up there own attacks and death blows. The three of them heard about the prophesy, and Shadowpaw instantly said it meant them. She was was very happy, when she over heard the medicine cat and the leader speaking about it. What Shadowpaw did not tell her sisters was that one would be swallowed in darkness.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on August 9, 2008, 3:14:57 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555cool, one of them will be swallowed in darkness!
is it mine? (oh wait, being swallowed in darkness is a bad thing...i think)
XD lol very good way to put our OC's right into the story like that!

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 3:16:12 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol, thanks! Well swallowed in darkness like turn evil!

darkyoshi555 on August 9, 2008, 3:17:24 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555hehehehe in that case...i hope its mine! >=] i like evil things!

miknart on August 9, 2008, 2:36:38 AM

miknart on
miknartAWW SO CUTE =3 I MEAN RIVERCLAW AND FLOWER THAT IS XD

OMG one of our OC's o___o........ NOOO o____o.......i wonder which one o___o......

o right COOOOLLLL XD OUR OC's ARE SISTERS XDD

can't wait until the next chapter =3

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 3:10:26 AM

icestorm on
icestormI have already decied who will become EVIL. >=D MWHAHAHAHAHA!!

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 1:49:29 AM

icestorm on
icestormThe three cats are based off of my OC, Miknarts OC, and Darkyoshi555's OC.