Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - THE STORY part 2

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 13 - THE STORY part 2

Chapter 13 - THE STORY part 2
Only the Tuff Survive
Ch.13

Shadowpaw had carried the burden that one would be come evil. Her sisters Snowpaw and Icepaw knew there was something, wrong she was hiding something from them. After they trained on there own Shadowpaw ran strait to camp, she knew that her sisters were suspicious she didn’t want them to know, what if they said she would turn evil? Tears rolled down her cheeks. They might already know! They think I’m going to turn evil! She thought. Don’t they?! She started to panic. She rushed to her nest, and fell asleep.

Meanwhile Icepaw and Snowpaw were settling down to talk. Icepaw she is hiding something from us! Snowpaw exclaimed. I know it’s not like her! Icepaw wailed. We promised to tell each other everything! Icepaw continued. Snowpaw nodded. Icepaw, I will see what it is if you really want to know and I will tell you how she feels. Icepaw knew there was something about Snowpaw, she could tell what her sisters were feeling or thinking. Snowpaws eyes widened and she looked scared. What is it Snowpaw? Icepaw snuffled. One of us will turn evil and Shadowpaw thinks it’s her. Snowpaw murmured. What do we do then?! Icepaw wailed. We need her to defeat DarkClan, Snowpaw mewed. After that she will choose what she feels is right. Snowpaw murmured. But, but she could kill us when we have our backs turned! Icepaw wailed again. No one said she would be the 'evil’ cat! Snowpaw snapped. But who? Icepaw mewed quietly. That I don’t know my sister. Snowpaw murmured. But Snowpaw also had a secret, a burden like Shadowpaw. Snowpaw did know who would become evil. Oh but you can’t forget about Icepaw, she had a secret buried deep inside. She new that one of them was going to die.

All cats have there secrets. Tiger growled. Now I’m going to skip ahead to when they became Warriors. Tiger mewed.

Yes! Thought Snowpaw. I can’t wait to see what my Warrior name will be! She meowed. The three cats were named Snowfire, Shadowfang, and Icestorm.

In a moon they had no idea what they were going to face.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 9, 2008, 11:57:39 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboneat

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 12:26:23 PM

icestorm on
icestormThank you!!

Falconlobo on August 9, 2008, 12:33:33 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp^^

miknart on August 9, 2008, 11:31:08 AM

miknart on
miknartcool *___*
our OCs rocks lol =3

i like my oc's mindreading powers xD
i wonder whos evil o___o.....
and who's going to die o____o......

XDD THIS STORY IS MAKING ME ALL JUMPY XDD

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 11:34:45 AM

icestorm on
icestormyup!! ^^


You'll see who is evil and who dies SOON!!!

lol! XD

miknart on August 9, 2008, 11:37:07 AM

miknart on
miknartthe tension is peaking o___o..... i don't even know what that means but most people say it when stuff like this happen lol xD

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 11:42:44 AM

icestorm on
icestormLOL!! XD

darkyoshi555 on August 9, 2008, 10:33:16 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555wuh-oh...there gonna have to face something bad!

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 10:40:42 AM

icestorm on
icestormyup!! >=D

darkyoshi555 on August 9, 2008, 10:42:02 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555wuh-oh

icestorm on August 9, 2008, 11:10:14 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol!