Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - THE STORY part 3

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 14 - THE STORY part 3

Chapter 14 - THE STORY part 3
Only the Tuff Survive Ch. 14

The three cats sat watch and could not talk, it was a vigil, and they could not speak. Icestorm prodded Snowfire and pointed with her tail. Snowfire looked and saw nothing and just glared at Icestorm. Icestorm looked at her; in her eyes she could see fear. Shadowfang’s eyes widened she nudged Icestorm and pointed to the leaders den. She nodded and rushed in. Icestorm prodded his ribs and beckoned him to follow the fear in her eyes made him follow. Icestorm pointed at the bush. Then she noticed her sisters weren’t there. She raced over then heard yowling. She didn’t care to be silent anymore. Snowfire, Shadowfang! Where are you! Icestorm yowled in fear. All the cats came rushing out of there dens. Icestorm quickly told the leader how she and Shadowfang saw something in that bush. Let’s follow the scent! The leader ordered. They rushed around following the scent then they came to an open space. There was a mass of cats surrounding Snowfire and Shadowfang. Then the leader called; warriors ATTACK! There was whirling of teeth and claws. They soon chased off the other cats. Icestorm padded up to the leader. Who were those cats? She asked. They were from DarkClan, they barley had any cats with them though. The leader sounded confused. Why were they here? Shadowfang asked. As of now there’s only explanation. They were after the three cats of the prophesy.

Snowfire, Shadowfang, and Icestorm sat the rest of the night in silence. As the sun came up the leader said they could speak and they could go rest.

The three of them awoke and Snowfire murmured; tonight is the gathering. Icestorm looked a little scared. I wonder what DarkClan will say? Shadowfang asked with interest. I don’t know but this gathering will not be a good one. Snowfire replied. I have a feeling this won’t end good.


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 13, 2008, 7:16:47 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

icestorm on August 13, 2008, 8:39:00 AM

icestorm on
icestormThanks! ^_*

Falconlobo on August 13, 2008, 8:51:11 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp

darkyoshi555 on August 12, 2008, 2:13:16 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oh no! i have a feeling that this is going to end by one of them being killed!
eep...

icestorm on August 12, 2008, 2:21:15 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol! I'll tell you this, you already now that one of thems going to die, but none of them will die at the gathering! but at the gathering there will be trouble!

darkyoshi555 on August 12, 2008, 2:31:28 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555ok

miknart on August 10, 2008, 3:07:02 AM

miknart on
miknartYAY NAMES X3 OMG O___O THEY'RE GOING TO DIE O___O

icestorm on August 10, 2008, 4:19:55 AM

icestorm on
icestormLol! One of them MIGHT die. >=D

shadowpiplup on August 10, 2008, 8:01:03 AM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupum...Icestorm?

icestorm on August 10, 2008, 8:42:36 AM

icestorm on
icestormya?

shadowpiplup on August 12, 2008, 2:38:51 AM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupnever mind^^