Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - THE STORY part 4

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 15 - THE STORY part 4

Chapter 15 - THE STORY part 4
Only the Tuff Survive Ch.15

The leader of ShadeClan (then) called who would go to the gathering; Snowfire, Shadowfang, and Icestorm you will come as well. The leader growled. Okay! They mewed.

The leader and the cats that were going to the gathering sped out of camp. I wonder what Darkstar will say. Icestorm thought aloud. Shadowfang mewed; if it were me I would say we can do whatever we want and you can’t stop us! Snowfire and Icestorm looked at each other urgently. Then Snowfire spoke; uh, yeah that’s what I would say too, heh? Snowfire stammered uneasily. Then they reached the gathering place. We were the last to arrive. Icestorm murmured. There leader Shadestar jumped on the high rock and let out a yowl. Who will speak first? He asked. I will. Mewed the pretty MoonClan leader. The prey has been plentiful, the begging of Newleaf is bringing the prey back. In Leafbare we lost a kit to Whitecough. She beckoned for Shadestar to speak. But then Darkstar shoved passed him. No, I will speak! Darkstar growled. Shadestar glared at him. Then Darkstar began; just after the last gathering we took over SeaClan. Will any of you leaders join us or make it hard like Seastar did? What did you do to him? Moonstar cried. Well he said he’d rather die than join me so, he died in my claws. Moonstar growled; I’d rather die than join you too. Shadestar and Mountainstar stepped up. I’d also die before I joined you! Spat Shadestar. Me too! Mountainstar growled. Darkstar glared at them and shrugged. I guess I’ll have to do it the hard way. He growled. Just so you know I’ve already started an attack on ShadeClan, last night. Darkstar growled. ShadeClan will be the second clan to fall. He meowed happily. Then Darkstar jumped off the high rock and gathered his cats. As soon as he was gone the leaders were relived. Maybe we should all stay together? Moonstar suggested. For safety. She added. Well we definitely can’t stay at our camp. Shadestar murmured. We can all go to my camp. Mountainstar offered. Okay, we’ll meet back here so you can lead us to your camp; we need to get our kits and the rest of the cats. Shadestar mewed. Okay. They agreed. Mountainstar sent one of his cats to tell the others about this and that they would need more room and more nests and fast. Shadestar came back with his clan to see both leaders waiting for him. Right, let’s go! Mountainstar meowed.

When the cats finally reached Mountainclan camp, all the MountainClan cats were staring at them suspiciously. Snowfire, Shadowfang, and Icestorm were nervous. Well we have a new life now and we have to live with it. Shadowfang murmured. We will defeat Darkstar! Snowfire mewed. I’ll do what ever it takes, even if it will cost me my life. Icestorm vowed.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

miknart on August 13, 2008, 1:22:01 PM

miknart on
miknartXDD Awesome.

>.< Darkstar is also evil like blazestar and tigerstar >.<

icestorm on August 13, 2008, 3:16:47 PM

icestorm on
icestormya! THankies! =D

darkyoshi555 on August 13, 2008, 12:59:37 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555sweetness!

icestorm on August 13, 2008, 3:16:28 PM

icestorm on
icestormThanks! ^^

Falconlobo on August 13, 2008, 7:18:41 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawesome^^

icestorm on August 13, 2008, 8:37:41 AM

icestorm on
icestormThank you! =D

Falconlobo on August 13, 2008, 8:51:23 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp^