Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - THE STORY part 5

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 16 - THE STORY part 5

Chapter 16 - THE STORY part 5
Only the Tuff Survive Ch.16

The next day Shadestar was organizing the hunting party for his territory. He only sent the most strongest to hunt. One cat would watch for danger while the rest hunted. Icestorm, Shadowfang, and Snowfire were chosen to hunt. I’ll keep lookout! Icestorm offered. Okay. Shadowfang mewed. As soon as they entered there territory all the cats were looking around and being jumpy. Would you stop it, I’m supposed to be the lookout! Icestorm hissed. Fine. Shadowfang muttered. Now concentrate on the prey! Icestorm spat. Shadowfang just glared at her.


So far the cats hunt was very succsesfull. There was no danger so far. Wait here for a moment will you? Icestorm growled. She padded to where camp was and when she looked inside she was horrified. There camp was flooding with DarkClan cats. She heard Darkstar saying; where did those flea bags go?! Darkstar glared around. Fine we will go destroy the other clans then we will hunt down ShadeClan! Darkstar growled. All the other cats cheered there approval. Icestorm eyes widened. She turned to leave but a tom cat was behind her. Who are you and what are you doing here? The tom cat asked. I’m Icestorm. She said nervously. From ShadeClan?! He asked. Yup. Icestorm replied. You’d better get out of here before he finds you; he knows the threat to his clan. The tom cat mewed. Icestorm raced away. He knows the threat to his clan? Icestorm thought. What is that supposed to mean?! She spat to herself. When she reached her sisters she was gasping for breath. Must go, DarkClan in camp, knows the threat to his clan. Icestorm gasped urgently. Help us carry back the prey! Shadow mewed.

When the cats reached camp they were all gasping for breath. There leader ran up to them. What happened?! He demanded. Snowfire pointed her tail at Icestorm. Come. Shadestar meowed to Icestorm. Once they settled down he let her catch her breath. So what happened? Shadestar asked. I went to camp because I thought I heard something over there. When I looked inside Darkstar was standing on where you call clan meetings and he said he would go to the other clans and kill them and then hunt down ShadeClan. I turned to leave but there was a big tom cat behind me. He asked who I was. I told him. Then he asked if I was from ShadeClan. When I said yes he said I should go; Darkstar knows his threat to him and his clan. Icestorm mewed puzzled. What did this tom cat look like? Asked Shadestar. He was light black with dark black stripes. Icestorm replied. Shadestars eyes were wide with surprise. It can’t be! He murmured. What?! Asked Icestorm. My son, he got mad at me one day and he knew how much I hated DarkClan and there leader. So he joined them. Shadestar eyes were full of sorrow and pain. Go tell your sisters to put the food on the ShadeClan pile. He beckoned with his tail. Okay. Icestorm murmured.

As secrets are reveled a great evil rises.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on August 14, 2008, 8:15:15 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555thats sad...a relationship with a father and son being torn apart
great story :D it's getting very awesome!

icestorm on August 14, 2008, 9:55:39 AM

icestorm on
icestormya. =(

Thanks!

Falconlobo on August 14, 2008, 1:56:07 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawesome^^

icestorm on August 14, 2008, 3:14:10 AM

icestorm on
icestormTank you!

Falconlobo on August 14, 2008, 6:57:38 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp^^

miknart on August 14, 2008, 2:15:57 AM

miknart on
miknartAww poor Shadestar his son is with the enemy :(
Shadestar's son must be a good kitty to let her go XD

icestorm on August 14, 2008, 3:01:00 AM

icestorm on
icestormya! poor Shadestar! his is a good kittie!