Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - NEW WARRIORS

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 17 - NEW WARRIORS

Chapter 17 - NEW WARRIORS
Only he Tuff Survive Ch. 17

But of course we all know how it ends, the good guys win! Tiger suddenly snapped. But I want to know more! Riverclaw wailed. No, no more, some thing are better left unsaid young cat. With that Tiger turned and hurried away. Riverclaw and Flower watched him go, shocked. Well that was awkward. Flower mewed. We should head back to camp, Rose will worry about us.

When they reached camp they dropped they’re prey on the pile and Riverclaw jumped on the high ledge. Let all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather around the high ledge for a clan meeting! Riverclaw yowled. All the cats padded over and sat down. I have some important ceremonies to do! He murmured. Flower, Maku, Rip, Rose, and Dust please step up. Riverclaw mewed. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan even with the cost of you life? Riverclaw’s mew rang across the clearing. Yes. They answered. Then from this moment on Flower you shall be know as Flowershine, Maku you will be known as Grassfur, Rip you will be known as Bleedingsoul, Rose you will be known as Roseflower, and Dust, you will be known as Dustfire! Flowershine Grassfur Bleedingsoul Roseflower Dustfire! Riverclaw, Thunderclaw and Rushfur yowled loudly. But I have some more important news Riverclaw sad his gaze saddened. I’m going to the mountains to find Clawpelt.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on September 24, 2008, 11:15:36 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oooo I like Rip's new name, Bleedingsoul
he's gonna find Clawpelt? AWESOME! can't wait 4 more

Falconlobo on September 23, 2008, 10:00:42 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool