Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Begging the journey

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 18 - Begging the journey

Chapter 18 - Begging the journey
Only the Tuff Survive Ch. 18

Gasps of horror filled the air. Mountains? Why? Mews asked anxiously. He is my friend and I must rescue him. I am going with you Flowershine instantly volunteered. No, I don’t want you to get hurt you must stay with your clan. Riverclaw said stubbornly. But- Flowershine started. Thunderclaw and Rushfur you must look after the clan. Riverclaw commanded. Bleedingsoul, you’ll come with me. Riverclaw ordered. We leave early in the morning tomorrow so be prepared, all of you. He finished as he jumped off the high rock. Roseflower looked very worried, for Bleedingsoul of course. While Grassfur calmly strolled into the warriors den. Flowershine was frustrated with Riverclaw. She stalked over to him and hissed angrily. Flowershine, its for the best, we need you here I don’t want to lose you. Riverclaw sighed. Riverclaw, you must not worry about me, but I understand that I must stay. Flowershine huffed. Thanks Flower. Riverclaw smiled.

Riverclaw awoke at dawn and trotted out of his den. He found Bleedingsoul already up and tearing apart a mouse. Hey! Bleedingsoul greeted him. Riverclaw nodded and snatched a vole. Gulping it down he stood up and stretched. Okay. He mewed. Let’s go. So they started toward the vast, unforgiving mountains. Then they both took one last, long look back at camp and knew some how they would regret this journey. They raced across the ground and jumped over logs and rocks. As Riverclaw sped through the trees entering ShadeClan territory he prayed that Blazestar would not see him out here. Bleedingsoul looked tense, this was the first time he had been near the main camp, after all he was of squad 2 the second camp. Hey! Where do you think your going?! A voice yowled.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stealthpaw on July 20, 2009, 1:25:08 AM

stealthpaw on
stealthpawoh no!!!! who's yelling at them!!!