Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Squad 1 Patrol

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 19 - Squad 1 Patrol

Chapter 19 - Squad 1 Patrol
Only the Tough survive ch 19

Riverclaw screeched to a stop. "What do you think your doing on Shadeclan territory?" A voice snapped. "What authority do you have to question me, SunGleam?" Riverclaw growled. Then Emeraldpaw and Ragepaw came rushing to the scene. "R-riverclaw? Oh, p-please forgive me!" SunGleam begged. "Riverclaw?!" Emeraldpaw and Duskkit both questioned at the same time. "Yes, but shouldn’t there be at least two warriors in this patrol?" Riverclaw questioned. "Oh! Yes, Emeraldeye is a warrior now and Duskpaw recently became an apprentice." SunGleam informed Riverclaw. "I get to go live with squad 2 now!" Duskpaw meowed happily. "Yes, Blazestar saw that you had no apprentice’s and decided to give you one." Emeraldeye mewed. "Okay but we better get going, tell Blazestar that Bleedingsoul and I had some important business to attend to, and won’t be back for, at the least a moon." Riverclaw meowed. "Yes sir." SunGleam yawned, trying to hide her curiosity.

Once the patrol of cats was out of sight Riverclaw and Bleedingsoul started racing off again. By the time the sun was sinking down the cats had the mountains in sight and were both exhausted. They curled up in some tall green grasses where they flowed off into sleep.
Riverclaw awoke to a crunch of a twig. His head snapped up and he prodded Bleedingsoul. "Ugg, what is it?" He moaned. "Shhh! RiverClaw growled quietly. I think we have a visitor." He added. Bleedingsoul jumped up with his hackles raised. They stayed tense for another minute. "False alarm." Bleedingsoul sighed. "I am telling you I did hear something." Riverclaw said urgently. "Probably just a mouse." Bleedingsoul yawned. "Lets get going." Riverclaw mewed.
"Ugg, my paws are so sore and we have not even started up the mountain!" Bleedingsoul complained. "Well, better get used to it, I’m no medicine cat, and we still have a very long, hard journey."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stealthpaw on July 20, 2009, 1:28:43 AM

stealthpaw on
stealthpaweep must read more!!!!!!