Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Carry On

Kotori seems to be reckless lately....and it bothers Kish a lot. So what happens when are favorite heroine ends up on a beach with her secret admirer?

Chapter 1 - Carry On

Chapter 1 - Carry On
Kotori and Ichigo stood side by side, being closed inside a circle of kirema animas. Fear struck there eyes, the way only fear could. Kish watched from a cherry blossom tree, hoping his one and only love would burst through and run into his arms. However, she just fell to the grounnd, tears dripping down her face. "Kotori?!" Lettuce shouted in horror. Ichigo's smile fell and turned into pointless tears. "I....I can't...." Kotori whispered. "Help me. SOS." Pudding-chan grabbed Kotori's arm and tried to help her up. "Kotori-onee-chan! Kish, you hurt her!"
Kish began to cry. "I..I just wanted....koneko-chan to....to like me." Kotori looked up. "Kish..." she whispered through muffled breaths. "I...I'll carry on for you." She got to her feet and grabbed her weapon, a small heart-shaped item with long silver and lavender ribbons and a small crescent-shaped bell in the center. "Ribbon.....Crescent Check!" Kotori's cat ears and tails waved gracefully as a beam of silvery light shot out of her weapon, Moonlight Bell. The kirema animas dissapeared one by one, and she fell to her knees. Kish, Pie, and Tart all looked like they would cry. "Kish...." Kotori said. She drifted into a dreamless sleep and returned to normal. "Kitty!" Kish screamed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment