Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Plan: Backfired

When playing a trick on the Mew Mews, the aliens and the rest of the cast are sent to a deserted island where friends become enemies and foes become friends!

Chapter 1 - A Plan: Backfired

Chapter 1 - A Plan: Backfired
Kish, Pie, and Tart floated mid-air, watching Ichigo and the rest of the Mew Mew crew walk home together. "Well, well. Look who's got some new members. Hmph, Berry. What a joke. They think they can stand up to us?" Pie laughed. "Imbeciles. They have no chance. We should just send them there now." Tart smiled greedily. "And Kish, guess what? When we turn them against each other, Miss Kitty will come crawling into your arms!" Kish swung himself around a lightpost. "I love that, Tart. Finally, Ichigo- you will return to me. You will no longer love him. I will force you to love me. Heh heh." Pie frowned disaprovingly. "Kish, what are you thinking?" Kish smiled. "Hey, Mew Mews! I gotta suprise for you! This is your punishment, Ichigo!" Berry swung around. "What?! Who are you?" Zakuro began panting and Pudding stopped drinking her lemonade. Mint hugged Zakuro and Lettuce began crying. Kish smiled. "Ichigo, you will pay for going after that stupid human statue, Masaya! Now.....dissapear!" Unexpectedly, the aliens too felt the rush of the sandstorm. In seconds, the group was gone. Now, only Ichigo's bag remained.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on October 27, 2008, 6:43:31 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504oooooooooooooh. UPDATE!