Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the first vampire

a vampiric story tells the 'fairytales' of the vampire world.

Chapter 1 - the first vampire

Chapter 1 - the first vampire
eighteen hundred years ago my life changed forever. i became a vampire and you may say that vampires are fictional and are not true. oh you poor ignorant humans why do you think that the first murder was committed it wasn't over a fight it was the thirst for the blood of that human that pulled that first vampire in for that bone chilling murder. you see while she was asleep he walked in she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen then he realized that he wanted her blood the most. he quietly and he did what his insincts told him to he ripped open her throat. now no one knows how he was infected with the vampire gene but thats how we were born. for two days he fed off that town killing everyone and everthing living. he lived off his instinct finally he met another just like him together they ruled their world by striking the vulnerable. they had a few children together those childen are like me born of pure blood. pray i don'tvisit you tonight my brothers and sisters and i i will one day take over the world you ignorant fools this world is not run by politicians it is ruled out of fear of us. beware tonight might be the night my family may take your life pray with your might i don't.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iamnotmyself on September 26, 2008, 1:28:30 PM

iamnotmyself on
iamnotmyselfawsome!