Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - death destuction and the need for a vampire ruler

a vampiric story tells the 'fairytales' of the vampire world.

Chapter 2 - death destuction and the need for a vampire ruler

Chapter 2 - death destuction and the need for a vampire ruler
a trillion years ago a bloody battle began between the vampires and a certain breed of humans called heroes. this is an extremely false name. these "heroes" only protected their own skin.
this war was ended by a beautiful princess named Liana. of course she was one of our own because you ignorant humans couldn't come up with a battle plan that met our standards if it hit you in the face. it was simple what did the humans fear most. our fangs! you see they didn't know our secret. but soon they would pay for killing so many of us.
so in we raged ripping their throats open with our fangs and drinking their blood which was much better than the normal blood of humans. in Liana rode in a white dress the last man stood before her held by two of our people and then she attacked his guts spilled everywhere. she grabbed the flag and raised it victoriously above her head. we had won. now Liana is praised for being one of the most bloodthirsty generals the vampire army has ever seen.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment