Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - how Halloween came to be

a vampiric story tells the 'fairytales' of the vampire world.

Chapter 3 - how Halloween came to be

Chapter 3 - how Halloween came to be
being the foolish humans that you are. you may believe that Halloween or as its is also known All Hallows Eve, was created by yourselves. well are you in for a sweet surprise. I'll have you know that such an ingenious holiday was in fact invented by us. if you stupid humans haven't been paying attention I'm a vampire who was requested by the late Liana to record all the vampire fairy tales.

You see, if you even can we know its hard for you small brains to encompass this, long ago Liana let us feed whenever we wanted. this was the time, oh what do you mortals call it hmm oh yeah the Middle Ages. i believe you thought that there were a lot of barbaric people. you blind fools muhahahha. anyways All Hallows Eve was created as a day where we could feed as much as we wanted with out fear of reprimand. then Liana had to go and fall in love with a human. Course the human told her all about the fears he had, and she tried to calm his anxiety. but since you humans don't know when to shut you mouthes. she found out about she made us stop and put a 18 persons per vampire limit on an average day. All Hallows Day is the day she decided to let us feed as much as we want because that was the day she killed that dumb human boy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment