Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a problem

a girl is left on an island with no family

Chapter 1 - a problem

Chapter 1 - a problem
you've probably had problems before that you thought were too hard to handle. news flash unless your me you have no idea what it feels like.
i live on a small island 33 miles west of Portugal now you won't find it on any map because according to the Coast guard it doesn't exist. my house is small and quaint nothing fancy but thats just to my liking well just as much as it could be since its my own private jail. my mother Jane (pronounced Jay na)is a very famous psychotic movie star. anyways she keeps me locked up here so i don't blow her secret. Me! see im a child who according to the law doesn't exist. five months before she had me she went on vacation to her private island and five moths later she gave birth to me a friend of hers delivered me and later as a great thank you gift was killed by my mothers hired hit men. i can come and go as i please and my mother threated me with death if i said anything about being her daughter.
the island is very beautiful and has an extinct volcano. its about one mile long and very beautiful. about one year ago my mom visited for the first time since i was nine. well she brought her boyfriend, her boyfriend brought his son who was 15 at the time. the guys hair was shaggy and light brown and it fell all over his face which was handsome and showed a wealthy upbringing. apparently they were dropping him off here because of all the negative publicity they might get from carrying him around. our lovable parents told us that when we turned 18 we needed to get off the island or they would kill us.
then they were gone like the wind. the next day i realized they had left us without any food and taken both boats so we couldn't get off the island so i took my gun a.k.a. my homemade bow and arrow, and went hunting. Nico had just woken up and came out to see where i was headed. i told him about our small/gigantic problem with no boats we didn't have a stable food source.
he just shook his head and said i don't know how you live like this. i told him how this was the only life i was used to and that he would get used to it soon. he told me something i already knew my mom was psycho. and he told me that his dad was a really nice guy but when he starts dating women he does whatever they tell him to do. a few days later i woke up to find that he had built a boat out of our electrical sources. he said it would be ready in a few days.
a few days later he wakes me and tells me we need to leave he saw some men with guns land on the island. and just like that we were gone. a little while later 6 hours to be exact we landed in Portugal. i need to find Mrs. O'Leary my old tutor the only one left alive. when we got there she opened the door an nearly crushed me in the bear hug she gave me. she told us that a couple of hours she had seen some hady looking men walk out on the dock and get into the boat. all of a sudden i heard a loud noise and then i blacked out.
i woke up around 3 weeks later with my shoulder hurting like hell. Mrs. O'Leary ran in the room and told me i had been shot and the people that had shot me along with my mother and Nico's farther were all serving life sentences. and so we lived happily ever after 8 years later Nico proposed and we were married and now we are living happily in Portugal just the two of us and Mrs. O'Leary.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment