Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a murderous vampire

a girl is hunted by a vampire

Chapter 1 - a murderous vampire

Chapter 1 - a murderous vampire
"Lena!Lena try to pay attention! This clas is conducted in the classroom not the skys as your eyes seem to think." Lena immediately snapped to attention.

"Now class as I was saying before we had to bring Lena back from the skys..." Lena had already drifted. she had never been an excellent student like her brother. The only thing she excelled at was her Karate class that she taught to the younger kids in her neighborhood.

After class Lena gathered her books quickly trying to get home fast. If dinner wasn't on the table at six her dad would leave and get drunk and come home throwing things around the room screaming at her and her brother.

"Lena can I please speak to you?" Her teachers voice filtered into her head.

"Uhh i got to get home to cook dinner but i guess i could spare a moment.

"Lena where do you go when you zone out. I know your life hasn't been easy since your mom passed on but is something going on at home that i need to know about."

"No, nothing." Well except my dad gets drunk every night brings his drunken butt home for us to deal with, she thought. she finished packing up her books and left quickly. When she got home her brother was already fixing dinner in the kitchen. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, he was smart for an eight year old. Whenever she was late he would grab some Easy Mac and start dinner.

"Hows my favorite baby boy? Did you have a good day at school?"

"Your late again Dad's gonna be really mad. And I'm fine, school went well today."

"Well what Dad doesn't know won't hurt him now will it? By the way where is that wretched man?"

"I don't know haven't seen him since three."

"Well lets just eat I'll leave dinner in the freezer for him."

Two hours passed quickly with her little brother in his room all she had to worry about was finding her father. Even he didn't deserve to sleep in the bus benches as he had done so many times. She began to call all the bars and haunts her father had. Apparently he was nowhere. Well He'll turn up eventually, sh thought he always did.

Later that night Lena left to go to her job. It was a simple job that took little effort. She was often there from 8 to midnight. She was a waitress for a little bar that accepted young workers who were under 21. No one ever reported the people being too young to work there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment