Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A strange man and an angry father

a girl is hunted by a vampire

Chapter 2 - A strange man and an angry father

Chapter 2 - A strange man and an angry father
To Lena her shifts at the local bar passed quickly and with ease. Not many people came for the drinks at this bar most for the food. And the manager had always taken special precaution with the underage workers to keep them extremely safe.

"Hey Lena." called her friend Erika.
"Whats up?" she replied.
But that was the only piece of conversation they could have before a fight broke out among the security and a man at the front door. The man was very tall and very heavy. Suddenly Lena recognized the man. It was her father, he was clearly wasted and swearing at the security saying my daughter works here.
When he did finally manage to get through he walked up to Lena and smacked her hard across the face.
"You should be at home taking care of your brother not at work trying to keep me out of this bar." he yelled.
Security immediately after seeing the fight between her father and her, calmly took him to the door and threw him out. Lena's face turned bright red from embarrassment. She hated when her father hit her in public or came to her work place but couldn't help it when he was drunk.
The rest of her shift passed quickly and uneventfully. And at 12:00 a.m. on the dot she left to go home. She walked quickly knowing that lots of troublemakers walked around at this hour. So when the hairs on her neck rose up she thought that it was just a creep looking for a drug buyer. The feeling didn't go away after several blocks, she turned to yell at the person who was following her and after looking at him her heart turned to ice and she began to run.
This man had been following her for weeks. He was tall and lanky but he was also very dangerous. He broke into a light run that seemed to be faster than anyone else's run. He easily caught up to her and put a knife blade to her throat. He drew it across her neck lightly but made sure to draw blood.
He told her "I'm going to make this very simple. Either you comply and live a day or two longer or you scream and die a slow and painful death. Your choice."
She nodded, and he threw a bag over her head that had a very sweet smell. then she lost consciousness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment