Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - will i live to die another day?

a girl is hunted by a vampire

Chapter 3 - will i live to die another day?

Chapter 3 - will i live to die another day?
when Lena awoke, she found herself in a small dark room but it was covered in glass and smashed paintings. her body felt sore all over but her neck hurt the worst. when she put her fingers to where it hurt she felt something wet and sticky. she cringed as she realized it was blood. but why was she bleeding on that side of her neck, it wasn't the side lying on the glass.

"Ahh so sleeping beauty awakes. feeling sore, nauseated?" his voice was like listening to screams of pain. Lena couldn't put her finger on it but it was painful to listen to. "well," he said "get used to it I'll be expecting my prey to, well how should i put this, easy to catch." but this time his voice sounded strangely like silk it was like a soft warm robe after being out in the cold all day.

for the next few days the man tortured her, putting her through hideous tests. like walking on red hot embers. He treated her like a punching bag, when he came home angry she was beaten to a pulp. for days on end she was not fed or fed barely enough to survive on. her hair was greasy and began to fall out because of malnutrition. if she ate anything to rich her body immediately rejected it. he took special joy in watching her body convulse in pain and agony. he was crueler and viler than any other human being on the planet.

then almost two weeks after all the "games" as he called them began, he started feeding off of her. she knew she was dying slowly but she didn't care. the agony when he drew blood was worse than death or so she thought. when he fed off her it felt like a trillion white hot swords were slashing her body. after he was finished he would watch her writhe in pain, calling her names saying that her death was necessary for him and the survival of his kind.

someimes when he was tired of her, he would leave for days on end locking her in small closets or tying her to chair and setting a gun next to her. the gun had a trigger that could detect any movement and would shoot if any such movement was made.

one day after being beaten severely and fed off of he left her alone in the small room. he thought that she was not going to move but he was wrong. the window was slightly open enough so that she could get out and run for help. she was half way out when she heard the door creak open. a gunshot rocketed through the air. a body fell out the window. but no one cared, in this neighborhood you didn't care because if you did you were dead within a week

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment