Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Damn, he caught her!

The story of a girl who one night stops a boy from being beaten up and suddenly her world is spiralling out of control. Strange powers, talking werewolves and dragons, bad food and romance are all found within these pages.

Chapter 5 - Damn, he caught her!

Chapter 5 - Damn, he caught her!
The moment she had gotten into the car, River knew that chances of catching her were slimmer than an anorexic teenager with a treadmill.

So he dialled in back up.

“Hello? I need a car west off the motorway entrance. Don’t let them get on the motorway or we’ve lost them. You’re looking for a silver Volvo. Number plate? No, I didn’t get it. Well I’m sorry if it’s kind of hard to read a number plate from 50 miles away when the car in question is speeding away. Be careful though, we don’t want her hurt. The master wants her in good condition.” He barked into his phone.

Just before he clicked off he said a little embarrassedly, “And could you send a car to pick us up as well? My car’s out of gas.”

An hour later, River was at his base again, waiting patiently for Tracey’s return.

He was expecting Tracey to come along, completely shackled and submissive after twenty minutes with the master.

What he did not expect was for her to come in on a stretcher, unconscious.

“Jesus Christ!” he cried as she was carried in.
“What the hell did you DO to her?”

“We rammed her off the road as you instructed sir,” said the man who had been carrying Tracey.

“But from where you were, the DRIVER should have received maximum damage, not her!” He protested.

The two men exchanged a look.

Then it hit River. He groaned. “For the love of God! There were two other people in that car that could have driven, yet they let her behind the wheel.” He shook his head then sighed. “I suppose she would have driven into a building or something even if we hadn’t rammed her off the road.”

The two men shrugged. They didn’t care whether she would have driven into a building or off the edge of the world as long as they got paid.

River scratched his chin, thinking of what to do. Then he turned to the two men. “Get her fixed up, the put her in with Brooke. I would do it myself but I’ve got somewhere to be and it’s not here.” Then he turned to walk off.

The men sniggered. “Off for another date with Pam?” one asked cheekily.

River sighed again. “Pam” was his girlfriend’s nickname; she was also called Pamela Anderson due to the size of her breasts. Her boobs seemed to be bigger than her head.

River rolled his eyes, and then stopped. “What did you do with the other people in the car?”

The two men looked at each other uncomfortably. “We took the boy, fixed up the car and wiped the two adults. They won’t remember being knocked off the road. Then we sent them off.” One said, not mentioning that the two adults seemed to be immune.

River nodded. “Good enough. Keep her under high security, that girl is a hazard!” he warned as he strode off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment