Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The First Six Years

The story of the young Rini Jenova and her childhood as Hojo's experiment.

Chapter 1 - The First Six Years

Chapter 1 - The First Six Years
“È il futuro del nostro mondo, regoleranno insieme.”
((He is the future of our world, together they will rule.))

“What the hell is the supposed to mean?” A young man dressed in a long lab coat asked another man who was gazing out the window.

The man turned slowly, he too wearing a long crisp white lab coat. He adjusted his small glasses over his dark black eyes. “That isn’t important.” His voice was mysterious, yet meek.

The younger man nodded politely. Suddenly another man rushed into the room. “Doctor Hojo, the Angel is ready…” This newcomer said quickly staring at the man with glasses.

Quickly the three men exited the room and made their way into a smaller one. As they walked into the room, the lights brightened and the tallest man, with glasses approached a bed in the middle of the floor.

A young brunette woman looked up at the man. “It is time…” He said gently to the woman. She nodded to him and closed her eyes.

From outside the room, you could hear the screams of pain coming from the young woman and the deep voices of the doctors rushing around her.
“Stabilize her…”
“It’s coming…”
“She’s fine…she will be fine…just get the frack over here…”
Suddenly the voices fell quiet; all that could be heard was the cry of a small child.

Six years Later:

“You must eat…I do not want to come in there and force you…” Doctor Hojo said standing in the doorway of a small room where a young girl sat on the floor.

The young girl looked up at the tall dark haired male wearing thin rimmed glasses. “Ni!”

He ran his hand through his bangs before walking into the room. “I will do it…do you wish to be tied down and force fed again?” He said holding his hand up to her.

The child’s large green eyes opened wide. “Ni, ni! Ni! Hojo-sama ni!!” She said jumping up to her feet. The young one stood in front of Doctor Hojo wearing a small red dress with tiny white dots all over it. Her feet were bare and her tied back in a small red ribbon. “Ni…food isa icky..” She said turning her back to him and crossing her arms.

“What is wrong with it?” He said walking over to a small table in the room where a bowl sat. The man crouched down. The room was a very tiny room, a cot in one corner a table in another and a small drawing easel in the middle. “It looks like food to me…” He said dipping his finger into the bowl of warm chicken broth.

The child turned back to him. “Hojo-sama play and……me eat.” She said nodding to him.

He shook his head. “Fine, just eat.”

The young girl giggled and rushed over to the table. “Yay!!” She quickly sat down and drank the broth as the Doctor watched her and wrote in a small notebook. “Play now!!!” She said finishing her soup.
Hojo looked down at her. “First, I have to go talk to Mr. President, and then we can play.” He said walking out of the room.

“Ni!!! Hojo-sama isa meanie!! Ack!!” She said folding her arms. “Mister President isa meanie!”

Hojo shook his head. “I don’t think President Shinra would like you talking about him that way.”

The young girl shrugged and stuck out her tongue. Hojo shook his head again and laughed a little closing and locking the door behind him as he exited the room, leaving the young child locked inside.

A little over and hour later the door opened again and the young girl jumped to her feet. “Hojo-sama, play?”

A tall figured entered the room staring at her. His eyes seemed to have a green glow to them, his long white hair shined in the room’s dim lighting. A thin smiled crossed his face as he walked across the room. The child looked up at him.

“Papa!! Come to play?” She said rushing to him hugging his leg firmly.

He shook his head staring at her. “No, I came to speak with you.” He said bending down to her level. His voice was deep yet kind. “I will not be able to come see you anymore. President Shinra wishes to keep you away from me.” He took a deep breath. “I know you do not understand this now, but you are different from other children. You are an experiment…I hate this so much. Hurting you this way, but I have no other choice.” He said standing up.

“Papa….love ni?” She said as her eyes welled up with tears.

The man turned away from her and began to walk out the door. “You will understand one day, this was the only choice I had to keep you alive.”

“Papa!!” She said rushing after him.

Quickly the door slammed in her face and she was once again left alone in the room. The young girl rushed to the cot and threw herself across it. “Papa…ni….hojo-sama…ni…..love….ni…” She said closing her eyes and weeping.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HoneyPossum on July 30, 2005, 3:24:42 PM

HoneyPossum on
HoneyPossumWow. I'm intrigued! This is awesome. I hope to someday get around to writing a Final Fantasy VII based story.

This is really good. Must go on to the next chapter!!