Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Little Girl

The story of the young Rini Jenova and her childhood as Hojo's experiment.

Chapter 2 - The Little Girl

Chapter 2 - The Little Girl
Three Years Later:

Shrill screams filled the Shinra Laboratory as many blood samples were taken from a young nine year old girl.

The aging Doctor Hojo stood over her staring into her eyes. “It will be over soon…”

She looked up at him with her large green eyes as tears fell down her face. “Hurt…pain…ni...” She said trying to shake her head. The girl was strapped down on a cold lab table as two scientists stood over her, taking blood samples, giving her shots, and running random tests on her heart. This wasn’t something abnormal for the young one. For the past nine years, she had been nothing more than an experiment. After a few moments of more screaming, the young one passed out.

“Enough….” He said as he began to un-strap her small fragile body. “She has had enough for today.” He lifted her and carried her out of the laboratory.

As the doctor walked down the hallway with the small girl in his arms he encountered another child. A young blond boy wearing a white coat and white pants stood in a doorway staring at them. Hojo looked up at the boy then down to the young girl in his arms. The boy was only two years older than the girl and they had been in the same building their entire lives and never once stumbled upon each other. Hojo walked through the doorway and past the 11-year old boy and looked away from him as he proceeded to take her back to her “cage”. The boy just watched quietly as they disappeared down the hallway and into an elevator.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HoneyPossum on July 30, 2005, 3:26:23 PM

HoneyPossum on
HoneyPossumOH! OH! Is it Rufus!?!?! Oh man!!!

Sorry. ^-^

This was really sad. Just thinking about a little girl being strapped to a lab table is terrible! So very disturbing (but clearly meant to be that way).