Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Forget That Name

The story of the young Rini Jenova and her childhood as Hojo's experiment.

Chapter 3 - Forget That Name

Chapter 3 - Forget That Name
Five Years Later:

“Experiment #02117, sir.” A young scientist with short brown hair said as he bowed slightly before a short chubby man dressed in a sleek red suit.

“So, this is her?” He said approaching a young lady with long brown hair, big green eyes and wearing a knee length light blue cotton dress.

The frail young lady looked up at the man and bowed her head. “President Shinra.” She said with a light voice.

He shook his head. “She is so tiny…this is the mans child? You did bring the right girl?” He said turning to the scientist.

“Yes, this is the Jenova child sir.” He said bowing again.

“She doesn’t look healthy; get her out of my face.” He said turning away.

“Yes sir.” The scientist bowed and turned to the young experiment.

The door to the president’s office opened wide and a young 16 year old blond male walked into the room. “Oh.” He looked around at the scientist and the girl. “I didn’t know you were busy.”

“They were just leaving…” President Shinra said glaring at the young lady.

She looked away from him and over to the young boy. The entire 14 years of her life she had lived in the laboratory of Shinra and never once met anyone close to her age. The only people she knew, her only friends were Hojo-sama and her Papa who left when she was 6.

“I wanted to uhh, talk, Father.” The young blond said as he approached the president’s desk. The young lady smiled a little at him and closed her eyes remembering her own father. She had never even known her mother, but she had seen her father from time to time. He came to her room and talked to her, but never really stayed much longer than a few moments.

The scientist grasped the young experiment’s arm and began leading her out the door. She turned back around watching the president and his son as they stared at her.

A few days had past since Experiment 02117 had met the president. Once again she was strapped down on a cold lab table as her only “friend” Hojo-sama took more blood samples from her.

“You need to eat more, you are getting sick.” He said looking down at her.

She looked up at him. “Hojo-sama…that boy. Is he like me?” She said looking into his eyes.

“Who?” Hojo said looking at her confused.

“The boy…in the president’s office. He called President Shinra…Father.” She said closing her eyes.

Hojo took a deep breath and shook his head. “No, that boy was Rufus Shinra. He is the president’s son. He isn’t special like you are.” He said un-strapping her. “Don’t you worry about him though? He isn’t important like you are…”

She climbed down off of the table and stretched a little. He took her arm and slowly began to walk out of the lab and down the hallway back towards his office. The young experiment wasn’t treated like the others. She was special. Her home was a small room that at one time was a storage closet in the back of Dr. Hojo’s office. He didn’t want her exposed to the others, he didn’t want her mind tainted with the truth behind the things they were doing with her blood. The young girl was very fragile and Hojo had been with her since the moment she was born. They turned the corner and got into the elevator together headed to the next floor. As they stepped onto the elevator they noticed someone else along with them. It was the young blond boy. He ignored the two of them there. Hojo pulled the girl close to him, not even glancing over at the boy.

“I am Rini-Chan!” She said holding her hand out to the boy. Hojo looked up quickly and grabbed her hand.

“I am sorry for that sir.” He said shaking his head at the girl.

“You named her? That’s just sick.” The blond said turning away.

The elevator stopped and Hojo pulled the young girl away and off to her room. She sat down on her cot. “Was that bad?”

Hojo looked at her. “You are not allowed to speak to anyone here. And…your name is 02117.”

She looked up at him. “But…”

He turned away and walked out the door. “Forget that I ever named you Rini.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HoneyPossum on July 30, 2005, 3:29:22 PM

HoneyPossum on
HoneyPossumUGH! I hate Hojo so much! He's such a total bastard!! And you're doing a good job of keeping him in character. I hate that jerk on such a whole new level now!!! GRAHHHHHHHHH (retarded angry noise).

Hojo sucks. : P