Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Well

based on the game secret of the cused mask

Chapter 1 - The Well

Chapter 1 - The Well
Lyn and Kagome's Feudel Secret
chapter 1:The Well
Lyne was walking home from school when she saw Kagome,one of her new friends.She ran over to her as fast as she could."Hi"Lyne said in a high pitched voice "hi Lyne why are you so jumpy?" "It's just you don't come to school very often,ever since i've been your friend i've only seen you twice and that's why i'm so jumpy." "Well I better get home,bye Lyne" Kagome said as she slowely walked towards her house,"wait Kagome do you think we could hang out on Saturday." "Sorry my schedule's all tied up Saturday and Sunday seeya Lyne" " oh sigh ok I just thought we should get to know eachother,anyway Kagome what are you going do on Saturday and Sunday?" "Oh you know studying and such,things like that well bye Lyne it was nice talking to you" as Kagome again began to walk towards home."Seeya Kagome!"Lyne shouted back.
I wonder what Kagome's up to she sounded to happy to be stuck studying,besides who studys on weekends thought Lyne? Well I'm not going to stand here I'm going to the Higurashi Shrine to find what Kagome's up to.The next day Lyne went to Kagome's house [the Higurashi Shrine]early that morning before dawn.Kagome hasn't woken up yet. Damn! I'm too early well I guess I'll have to wait till she gets up.Kagome finally woke up at 7:00 a.m.exactly.She dressed and ate breakfast, typical thought Lyne.After Kagome ate she packed a bright yellow backpack; she packed tons of ramen noodles, her swimming suit,her textbooks from school(I guess she packed them to study for the test on Monday)and Kagome also packed an extra pair of our school outfit which she seems to wear even when she's not in school.
She must be going to spend-the-night at one of her friend's house.Well thats rude,you don't go and tell your friend that your going to study when your really going to spend-the-night at another friend's house thought Lyne. Kagome yelled bye to everyone and walked out the door to her friend's house I suppose.The strange thing is that she didn't leave the shrine.Instead she walked to the well in one of the mini shrines "I thought she was going to her friend's house" thought Lyne.Then Lyne decided to go into the mini shrine she got there just in time to see Kagome jump down the well and drop a shiny shard of a pink jewel Lyne picked up the pink jewel shard and held it in her hand then looked down the well.Kagome wasn't there,"Kagome are you there?" There was no answer so Lyne decided to jump down the well.She held the tiny pink jewel shard tight in her palm and squeezed her eyes shut."Here goes nothing"Lyne yelled as she leaped down the well.She waited to hit the ground..............."why haven't I hit the ground yet"Lyn said as she opened her eyes and then looked around.She felt like she was in space it ws black all around her exceptfor the strange colored little specks of light.Lyne was floating!But it only lasted for about a minute then Lyne found herself on the ground of the well.
"Hello,Kagome are you there!"Lyn yelled as she started to climb up a thick vine.Finally Lyne popped her head over the edge of the well.She looked around "who are ye"said an old gruff voice from behind Lyne.Lyne hoisted her self up on the top of the well there stood an old looking woman with long gray hair she also had an eyepatch like a pirate covering one her eyes"what,who are you?" "I am Keade" "i'm kind of lost I was following a girl named Kagome have you seen her?" "Yes,but who are ye"Keade said gruffly "um.....my name is........" just then a man yelled "DEMON!"
"Quick"Keade called "follow me young women" "um ok." she followed Lady Keade to a little town or village there was this giant spider looking monster,it had a horse in its mouth "oh my god!"she screamed.Keade handed her a wooden bow and arrow and asked if she could shoot an arrow she was about to say no but when she saw a woman and her baby running from the giant demon she absentmindedly anwsered yes and snatched the bow from Lady Keade without hesitating she shot the arrow at the monster a giant flash of light befell "did I hit it?" Lyne said just now noticing what she had done.
Pieces of the giant spider fell to the ground everyone cheered then Lyne saw a tiny pink jewel fell at her feet she bent down and picked it up " um Keade what is this?" "Ahh that is a jewel shard from the sacred shikon jewel"she anwsered"and ye can have it ye deserved it."Lyn reached into her shirt pocket and pulled out the shiny sliver that she found at the well "is this the same thing"she asked."yes,it is"Keade anwsered "well Keade do you know a girl named Kagome?"Lyn asked "yes,I do"she anwsered "well where is she?" "I shall not anwser that question unless you tell me your name."she said"well,um...my name is Lyn Higate"she anwsered uncertain she shoudl've."ah and where did you come from?" "I came frome Tokyo"she anwsered.
I will write more soon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on January 23, 2006, 6:12:55 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644oh C'mon! it was getting good!