Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - last life demon

the world has found out demons live side by side with humans and some people didnt even know now that demons dont have to hide what will happen and who will return

Chapter 1 - last life demon

Chapter 1 - last life demon
my feet land lightly on stone as i jump from roof top to roof top unable to be seen by human sight or most animals for that matter my breed of demon well i'm a tridemon mixed with human but were life itself the life demons healing creation its our job but now we cant keep our powers balanced with the human world all element demons decided we should do something thats why i'm here washington dc heading for the white house were making a deal and telling them how to save the world and solve the wars. as i'm jumping i spot sesshomaru my brother my face saddened but i continue i left him and inuyasha years ago then i left koga to just becuase of the jewel around my neck the gem of life i'm its protecter and last of the top life demon group the rest were killed by a old friend i can see the big white building ahead of me just a while longer then we'll have awnsers from every place in the world. theres a tree outside the presidents offic to i jump into it i go to walk in but then the miasma of the modern world catches up to me and i start coughing as i fall to my hands and knees this is why life demons went into hiding this miasma is deadly to us if we keep moving we dont breath it in but when we stand still in a place like this its a death wish i wont even be able to tell the president they'll find the dead body of a demon then it will all be ruined i have to go somewere else i know i'll die but i cant risk dieing here as the president comes to the window i figure who she is a friend of inuyasha's kikyo did he tell her about me she isnt freaking i look at her one eye opened showing pain the other closed from it then the gem shows dangling from my neck and she runs into her offic and calls someone soon there are guards dragging me inside as i cant stand because of the miasma i faint but can still hear. "president we should get rid of this monster" one guard says i can tell kikyo frowns "its not a monster its a life demon she means no harm she likely came with a messange i know her family she's been misssing for 800 years" kikyo said i can feel a hand touch my head "whats i life demon" a little girl said i open one eye its rin sesshomarus charge "there a rare demon one of the elements she controls life itself your eternal life is likely from her powers as she is likely the last" kikyo says putting a cold rag on my forehead "but kikyo why did you use a cold rag unstead of warm" rin asked "it will help keep her tempeture down rin can you contact kagome tell her not to tell inuyasha she might not want her brothers knowing she's here" kikyo said rin nodded and rushed out of the room i slip into the black.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment