Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - message from the the demons of life

the world has found out demons live side by side with humans and some people didnt even know now that demons dont have to hide what will happen and who will return

Chapter 2 - message from the the demons of life

Chapter 2 - message from the the demons of life
i sit up only to have guns pointed at me quickly i giggle "and what exactly would you try to do if i moved" i say one guard looks at me "we'll shoot demon and besides your not going to be strong enough to get up" he says i laugh out loud "keyword in that DEMON just try shooting it wont work" i grin my eyes bright humans like them are so stupid "it wasnt just the air you have three wounds in you back and one close to your heart" another guard says i laugh again "ok let me exlain this my back has no wounds those are swords in there and i'll bet you that chest wound is already gone" i say taking out one of my demon swords for proof before putting back "ok so back swords but no one can heal that fast and a green glow started then vanished ealier" another guard says i laugh then kikyo comes in "president the demon is trying to get up" one guard said "so what about it" kikyo responded "wont she fall" he says i laugh "i'm a D-E-M-O-N there i spelled it out for ya and that green glow was of my own creation" i said grinning kikyo giigled "i'd really put the guns down if i were you she can take your head off in under a heart beat" a voice said i turn to see inuyasha in the door way with kagome he's protected with a ring "how would you know what a demon could do" one guard growls "its ok inuyasha" kagome and kikyo say then he slids off the ring his hair goes silver he claws grow out and his ears grow up "another demon you tricked our president" one guard shouted turning the gun at inuyasha while one fired his gun at me i gradded the bullet out of mid air "guards i already knew he was a half demon and put the guns away your lucky there not like they were 850 years ago or you'd be dead" kikyo said and they listened "so where you been sis besides hiding from the miasma" inuyasha said i grinned "do the words last top life demon part of the element circle mean something" i said smiling he looked shocked then smiled "so why did you come here" kagome asked i frown "i might be 3 breeds of demon and able to go human but the real humans and demons who know not who they are there pushing the elements off balance i came because theres only one way to safe the world but we wanted to see if people were ok with it" i said looking kikyo in the eye she nodded "how do you and the other top elements plan on this" she said sitting next to me "as you know if we add our powers to one of our energies for just long enough one of us would control EVERYTHING and the one could save the world" i say looking at her "i know that part but what do you inteand to do with that power" kikyo said smiling softly at me "well we already decided i'm the only one powerful enough to control it long enough we were planning on" i gulp "on what" kikyo asks a worried look crosses her face for a minute "well if we had two mikos present in theory i could add times but also in theory the chances of me living threw it would be slim as even my body has darkness that could take over in the seconds after the finsihing of the process" i whisper so only she will hear inuyasha would freak she looks me in the eye "and your willing to take that risk" kikyo says i nod "if i dont much more might be lost i could also undo narakus wrongs during this as well" i say kikyo nods "when is it going to happen" she asks me i gulp "since we have the ok sunrise tomorrow all demons half demons slayers monks or mikos will know there real idenitys after the first few seconds" i say they nodd.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment