Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - world saved life hanging

the world has found out demons live side by side with humans and some people didnt even know now that demons dont have to hide what will happen and who will return

Chapter 3 - world saved life hanging

Chapter 3 - world saved life hanging
i wake up an hour before sunrise and wake the others we already sent out the signal the other elements will met us in the whitehouse lawn some spirtes like kagura kanna and hakudoshi some there like my friend kasi. anyone from years ago or of certain blood will be drawn to the others fallow me i step into a spot in a circle of demons while kikyo and kgome stand behind me about 20 feet. Then inuyasha sniffs the air just as 3 people and a demon cat walk up sango miroku kohaku and kirara they just stand by him in a few more seconds the light will touch then focus on the circle then i can save the world my friends family and make them happy i know sango wants the village back and i know what they all want "luck" my friend kasi says as the sun focuses on the circle i smile at her and close my eyes when the light from the others dies down i start to glow i walk to the center to the middle of the light. to me the world is light a bright light but to the others. As the light closes on ouka i start to return to life along with kanna and hakudoshi i look at her worried she wasnt suppose to bring us back the power it would take would only add to the power already in use and lower her chances of survial the world starts changing around everyone the sun goes back to normal me kanna and hakudoshi are fully back to life. I smile as i finish the world is safe i let my eyes close i regret it right away as i fall over drained of energy oh well at least the others will be happy i pass out i knew this would happen if i brought kanna kagura and hakudoshi back but they deserved another try at happpiness more then anyone. I can feel kagura sit me up i know kanna is next to me on her knees trying to see if she can do anything and hakudoshi is in front of me trying to help kagura pick me up i open my eyes "ouka what did you do you knew you wouldnt have enough energy we told you not to but why did you do it" kagura said a tear slipping from kannas eye when she finds her miror and other powers cant do anything "you three deverve a second chance more then anyone how could i not i dont regret it at all everything is better now for everyone" i whisper before passing out. kikyo sits ouka up against a tree her body is limp a little cold she isnt dead but close "what she wanted go on with your lifes the world looks as it did 800 years ago its villages castles and all do what you would of done back then" kikyo says looking at ouka.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment