Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - prologue

when inuyasha and sesshomaru get a younger sister they watch her grow until she runs away/ vanishes at the age 10 while she looks like a teen this is going to have a fallow up story

Chapter 0 - prologue

Chapter 0 - prologue
"dad isnt one younger sibbling enough" sesshomaru said angerliy his father had just told him and his brother they would be having another sibbling just great "who knows big brother he or she could be a good thing" inuyasha said he appered 6 while sesshomaru appered 16 "if its anything like you its a bad thing" sesshomaru said coldly "whos the mom anyway" inuyasha said his father wouldnt awnser saying after there sibbling was born it was best to keep its mom out of its life for good as the mom would died during the birth likely becuase of her breed "is it going to live with us" sesshomaru asked he didnt want a crying baby around "yes and you two are going to help it" there father said walking away then coming back three weeks with a new born baby. inuyash ran up to his father and looked at the bady "dad its got ears like me is it a half demon" inuyasha said his father shook his head "shes a life element tri demon she looks like this becuase of her element she controls life itself she will when she gets older" there father said sesshomaru walked over to see the sleeping baby who opened her eyes when he looked at her from what he could see she had jade green ears eyes and hair with lime highlights "arent tridemons suppose to hardly ever make it past 3 years and if someone helps then make it father they get more power" sesshomaru asked his father nodded handing sesshomaru the infant "maybe a two younger sibblings wont be so bad" sesshomaru said inyasha and there father smiled "see told you so" inuyasha said looking at the baby girl again "she'll grow fast for a while to get out of this stage" there father said "she'll be walking in a few days and look to be 2 in a month" sesshomaru said his father nodded. not long after there father died leaving them with the infant girl who was now named ouka and had a jade green tail.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment