Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - powers danger

when inuyasha and sesshomaru get a younger sister they watch her grow until she runs away/ vanishes at the age 10 while she looks like a teen this is going to have a fallow up story

Chapter 1 - powers danger

Chapter 1 - powers danger
ouka ran through the halls of the castle "cant get me inuyasha nah nah" she laughed he might be older but since she found out she was a tri demon she was learning to use the powers aka for a 10 month old demon she was more like a 2 year old child espcially in apperance. sesshomaru stepped out in front of her "got ya" he said picking her up as she laughed "no fair i was running from inuyasha not you sesshy" she laughed "dont call me sesshy" sesshomaru growled she never used nick names for inuyasha "ok fluffly" she laughed wiggling out of his grasp and ducking as inuyasha tried to grad her "and i am not eating the cooks food i'll hunt for myself" ouka said taking off towards the garden "sesshomaru i didnt like what she just said" inuyasha said "nor did i get back here ouka your to young to hunt" sesshomaru shouted taking off after her "i'm big enough to out run BOTH of my OLDER brothers one of which is a FULL demon" she said laughing as she ran into the garden straight into her element "danm it she trapped us she tricked us" inuyasha said noticing ouka hadnt wanted to go hunting just play a joke with her new found powers "hear that" sesshomaru said as oukas scream cut the air and the new trees fell and they raced towards were she had screamed from "LET GO OF ME YOU NASTY IDIOT" ouka shouted kicking the human who had grabbed her "no i'm taking you back to a village and selling you life demon" he said "unhand our sister NOW" inuyasha and sesshomaru said at the same time the human got distracted giving ouka the time to bite his arm forcing him to realse her. after he dropped her she ran and gripped sesshomarus leg "dont mess with our sister" inuyasha said growling as the human fled and sesshomaru picked the fightened ouka up "why did he try to take me away big brothers" ouka asked crying "your a rare breed of demon to begin with ouka and add being a life element on top of that" sesshomaru said she got the point "i think i better stop using my powers and learn other ways of fighting" ouka whispered still scared as sesshomaru carrie her back to the castle inuyasha behind them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment