Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - blades and close combat

when inuyasha and sesshomaru get a younger sister they watch her grow until she runs away/ vanishes at the age 10 while she looks like a teen this is going to have a fallow up story

Chapter 2 - blades and close combat

Chapter 2 - blades and close combat
inuyasha panted it had been just 2 years since they started training ouka to fight with out life element based powers and use inu demon powers as well as weapons like the three swords she had in her back since birth that had been noticed recently. ouka looked 4 in apperance but she was 2 years 3 weeks and not showing her young age "if you cant match me anymore why do you keep trying brother" ouka mocked as inuyasha walked to the edge of the clearing to let fang the eldest of the morpher triplets who they ad become friends with step foward "your brother might not be ale to match you but i can" fang said trying to hit her in the leg but she lept up and landed on his back as wolf and claw entered the mock fight trying to come at her from her sides but she lepted up cuasing them to hit each other "good ouka i think you need another person to mock fight your getting really good you can best all of us" sesshomaru said as a raven haired red eyes mortal walked into the clearing "kasi hey" claw said smiling at the girl "hey claw and the powerful life demon you talked about is a 4 year old demon" kasi said angerliy "for your infromation i'm 2 years 3 weeks kasi" ouka said smiling as claw tried to hit her again she just lept and backflipped into fangs face and kicked wolf against claw "man shes so young and beating up all three of you at the same time you going easy or something" kasi mocked "no she was just trained by her elder brother who happen to be sesshomaru and inuyasha" fang growled trying to hit ouka again only to get bounced away by a barrier she was learning to use "she needs to learn how to do close combat instead of dogding and using her oppents moves against them" sesshomaru said "why so she got you to protect her doesnt she" kasi asked ouka sighed "your smart and strong i thought you'd of figured it i'm a life tridemon so all sorts of bad is going to come after me any time it can" ouka said kasi nodded "ok you know how to use arm and leg blades" kasi asked ouka shook her head no so kasi threw her a pair and put on her own "ok try to just block me first" kasi said running at ouka the blades were padded and false so no harm would be done. ouka back flipped to find kasi lock her leg blade with hers tripping her before unlocking "backflips are good but when done like that easy to trip people try again" kasi mocked "for a human she's pretty good" inuyasha said "i kill demons by myself for a living so the blood carries over a bit" kasi said "dont look away" ouka said hitting kasi across the face with a punch then using the blade "good try it while i'm paying attention" kasi said as ouka ran at her again kasi went to trip ouka again but she jumped over herlast second spining around to kick kasi in the back "i think we have found them both a sparing friend" wolf said grinng.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment