Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - vanishing

when inuyasha and sesshomaru get a younger sister they watch her grow until she runs away/ vanishes at the age 10 while she looks like a teen this is going to have a fallow up story

Chapter 3 - vanishing

Chapter 3 - vanishing
"ouka left" kasi said flippingout of a demons path as ouka used a life whip she learned how to use to slice a demon in half she jumped so she was back to back with kasi since ouka was there inuyasha and sesshomaru were back to back while fang claw and wolf were in a cirle like triangle "ready" ouka said turning her head slightly towards kasi who noddd ouka lept into the air as kasi flipped towards her ouka quickly locked her arm blade with kasis left leg blade flipping towards a few demons as she let go allowing kasi to be flinged at them killing them then landing. wolf claw and fang nodded to each other grinning as they took out ten demons soon the attack was over and all was safe. ouka grinned "we get better every time dont we" she said kasi wolf claw and fang nodded ouka looked six but in demon she was 9 this year her apperance would change a little but not much.

FOUR YEARS LATER FANGS ATTACK

the smell of my blood stained the air as i gripped my left arm and glared at fang danm him i trustd all 3 brothers but he was dark i couldnt trust him no more (to be continued)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment