Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - yuras invite

When inuyasha and sesshomaru''s ''dead'' sister brings everyone from 500 years ago back together what will happen and how will all there lifes change.

Chapter 2 - yuras invite

Chapter 2 - yuras invite
yura swung threw the town so fast no one could see her she controled her comb now and could make powerless copies which was how she was going to leave oukas invites to who they needed to get to the world hadnt changed much becuase of a spell ouka placed still huts forests and all humans demons and half demons lived side by side peacfully for the most part. yuras eyes brightened "there it it leave inuyasha and his friends there invites then on to sesshomarus group" yura said landing they were still alseep so she was as quiet as she could be as she set an invite down next to sango miroku shippo kagome and inuyasha before taking off again. she soon came across sesshomarus group they were also alseep so she put the invites down next to rin jaken and sesshomaru then took off. she began to grow angery "how can half demon children be hard to find" she mused smiling as she left koga ayame kikyo and kaede there invites then handed kohaku his as he had seen her before she could hid he just nodded a slight grin as he promised not to tell anyone. yura continued swinging on her hairs threw the forest looking for the children who were awake when she found them but she had to give them the invites "asagi you feel that" moegi said putting her brown hair in its clips dai and roku looked up "ya demonic aura full demon" shion said a slight shiver "wonder who it is" ai said "dont know but be on guard" asagi said as they went into a circle yura walked up "calm it i just came to give you oukas invites dont tell anyone else shes tying to keep this on the down low" yura said handing asagi the invites who smiled making sure everyone got theres "i tought inuyasha and kagome had killed you" moegi said "they did and oukas a life demon i'm not the only person she brought back you'll see in 3 weeks trust me remember no telling i'm alive ok" yura said they nodded "see you in 3 weeks yura" ai called after her yura smiled the good side was way better then the bad and you got lots more friends she landed in the hut "did you get them all out" ouka asked "yes but kohaku and the children were awake but they promised not to tell" yura said smiling "good lets get everything ready" kagura said smiling as they went to get things ready.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment