Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - practice

When inuyasha and sesshomaru''s ''dead'' sister brings everyone from 500 years ago back together what will happen and how will all there lifes change.

Chapter 4 - practice

Chapter 4 - practice
ouka looked up from fixing the stage when she saw fang walk in "hi fang can you tell wolf and claw for the three of you to come here in three weeks bringing everyone together" ouka said smiling at the ex evil bounty hunter who nodded and walked out to also tell kasi "so what songs this time" kagura asked pretending to be anoyed "well start practicing soon" kanna said smiling as she had gained emotions when ouka brought her back "yes we will and i'll sya which songs then" ouka said smiling to let them know to get ready to practice. ouka slipped on the jade green shorter kimono and the life flower in her hair and walked back onto the stage to wait for the others who just needed to get a few things. ouka grinned "ready" she said they nodded as she flipped the back round to bring me to life and stood in front of the micphone ouka started "how can you see into my eyes like opened doors" ouka paused "i cant sing this one right kanna its better for you" ouka said kanna nodded and fixed her head piece so she could sing it right and stepped in front of ouka with a smile "how can you see into my eyes like opened doors leading you down into my core" kanna closed her eyes "were i've become so numb without a soul my spirte sleeping somewere cold until you find it there and lead it back home" kanna smiled this would work ouka turned the music off "ok lets try to next one i think kagura should lead" ouka said kagura nodded and fixed her head piece as kanna had done "we need me kanna and yura as back up for this one" ouka said turning the back round to animal i have become "all the way threw here" ouka shouted falling in behind kagura who let ouka go in front knowing ouka was best at this she nodded "no all the way ok" yura said to ease oukas worry then an idea hit "hakudoshi you sing" she called he nodded smiling as ouka pressed play at a random part of the song "i cant escape myself so many times i've lied but theres still rage inside somebody get my through this nightmare i cant contol myself" hakudoshi didnt miss a beat even through it was a sudden start "somebody help me through this nightmare i cant control myself somebody wake me from this ngihtmare i cant escape this hell" hakudoshi knew that back up was next "this animal this animal this animal this animal this animal this animal this animal" we all sung it at the same time before ouka smiled and pressed stop "ok lets practice the next one" she said smiling flipping through the songs "yura your up" ouka said smiling as yura stepped fowards to take over ouka pressed play at a random part of the song yet again "feel the adrenaline moving through my viens spotlight on me and i'm ready to break" ouka cut yure off "ok we need a better one for you" ouka said sighing "practice again later k guys" ouka said then they all started walking home talking and laughing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment