Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - more cross overs

it all started when she found herself alone dispite being around others when she found her mind was her only safe haven and those she tought she made up were the only ones who could understand her but fansty and reality are one in the same

Chapter 2 - more cross overs

Chapter 2 - more cross overs
i sigh taking a bite of the apple i picked the wind blows the grass around me lightly "hey kagura" i whisper the wind blows again whispering a response "i still dont understand how this is able to be i mean how can you enter this world when you belong to the other i can only go back and forth becuase i made your world" i whisper the wind blows again i smile slightly then freeze as i hear a wolfs howl kagura manages to show herself but she wasnt the only cross over this time i look over to see ayame looking at me with questioning eyes "were am i" ayame says i sigh "i'll explain if it happens again" i say she nods "so how have you been" she asks i smile "i'll see you in a while if i vanish so dont worry and act as if you didnt see me before i pop up again" i say she nodds then vanishes. the real world starts to blur the blur of my world starts to swirl with it then everything clears up dropping my into the world i like better "want to go see koga" kagura asks i nod and we take off "well ayame's apperance drops our original theory" kagura says i nod "lets wait see if it happens again at a point" i say she nods and we land "hey brother" i say smiling at koga and ayame "hey moss how are things going naraku isnt working you to hard is he" koga asks i giggle "havent had a mission in three weeks new record" i say we all laugh "you heading anywere naraku is giving us a break" kagura says "going to vist kagome" koga says "why dont we go with its been a while since i've seen inuyasha or shippo" i say kagura nods and we start walking we werent that far from the village so we got there rather fast "hey little sis whats kagura doing with you normally you come alone" inuyasha says i smile "naraku's giving us a break" i say he nods "how have you been moss" shippo asks smiling he holds out a stuffed fox the same one i broke the last time i smile taking it back "great" i say then the world blurs again my world starts to swirl colors blending together then seperate when i open my eyes kagura is still there and i'm still holding the fox doll "hey moss you think that maybe it might be your own wishes allowing this" kagura asks i blink "i never even crossed that but come to think of it it all started the day after i said i wish i never had to leave" i say leaning back against the tree trunk theres something different about the area i look around to see there are more tree's its mainly the same but its mixed with the forest i come from in my world the winds blow and my world vanishes again i sigh pulling the fox closer to me it stayed some how.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment