Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - full cross

it all started when she found herself alone dispite being around others when she found her mind was her only safe haven and those she tought she made up were the only ones who could understand her but fansty and reality are one in the same

Chapter 3 - full cross

Chapter 3 - full cross
i hear a wolves howl as the wind blows "hi guys" i say smiling ayame and kagura soon form "so mind explaining about this now" ayame says i nod "i live in two worlds so to say this one were in now is the real world the one you and kagura are normally in is one of my creation but lately stuff and people have been crossing over and back dont tell ok" i say she nods "pretty soon we will be back in the better of the two worlds" i say as the world around me starts to blur and swirl on command to take me to my minds world. soon the world clears up and i'm in my better world "is that on command now" kagura asks i nod gettiing up "why dont we go see my eldest brother i miss rin" i say she nods shallowly i giggle and get on her feather. i smile closing my eyes as the wind blows against my face i try to keep on the track i'm on but my mind clears "moss were almost there" kagura says i open my eyes in shock normally when i'm not thinking i go back to the normal world "whats wrong" kagura asks "my mind was blank yet i didnt leave" i say her eyes open wide for a few seconds then look worried "moss have you ever considered the danger of crossing what if you get stuck on one side" kagura asks my heart skips a beat i'm not scared of getting trapped here but rather in the normal world "wouldnt be so bad if it was here" i say she smiles and we soon land "yay look lord sesshomaru moss came for a vist and she has lady kagura with her" rin says happily running over to me we hud each other and i smile a thorn from the flower she was holding digs into my skin the world swirls bluring my eyes open again i grip my arm then lift my hand to my face my hands are clawed and my hand has blood on it "moss your still in tridemon form and the thorn its still there" kagura says taking it out "kagura you can touch me normally you cant in this world" i say feeling her hand touch my arm we stare at each other for a few seconds "does that mean i'm in in your world" kagura says as i revert to human form we start walking to my house "good day moss nice to see you have someone traveling with you this time" the inn keeper says i smile walking to my room i close the door behind us "well thats our awnser others can see you now" i say "what did he mean by traveling with you" she asks i sigh "i travel all over this world staying at inns and things this is my home town the insperation for many of the towns in your world this town hasnt changed since the time period your world is based on" i say she nods "so do you think ayame might cross over fully at one point" she asks i shake my head "hopefully not" i say she nods.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment