Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro- Meet Michaela, Sydney, and Monique

Michaela, an 11 year old 5th grader, and her three friends are trying to solve a mystery to find out who is lurking around the local cemetery and stealing dead bodies. Can they find that person before he can find them?

(p.s this has real charecters in

Chapter 1 - Intro- Meet Michaela, Sydney, and Monique

Chapter 1 - Intro- Meet Michaela, Sydney, and Monique
I simply hated getting up early. It''s okay if you''re getting up early on the weekends, because you can just lie there or watch TV. On the other hand, waking up early on a school day was another story.

My mom opened my door, scurried over to my bed, and shook me gently.

"Come on! Wake up!"

I made a grunting noise as my mom scurried back out of the room. I brushed a long brown piece of hair aside from my face and reached for my glasses. I put them on and went downstairs to have breakfast. As I walked down the stairs, I heard snoring. I looked over at a door close to the back door. My brother slept there. Lucky him, he gets to wake up a half hour after I do. I sat down, eating pancakes and watching TV. When it was 7:30, I went to my brother''s room and opened the door.

"Wake up!" I shouted a bit. My brother shifted in the darkness. I flashed the lights on and off. That woke him up. But, that also makes him angry, so I ran upstairs. I hated this part of getting ready. My hair was so thick and bushy, it was Tangle city. After about 7 minutes, I finally murdered the mayor. You know, brushing teeth isn''t that bad- unles you had toothpaste that was lava in it''s pastlife. I could swear I heard my tounge crying ''water! water!''.

I packed my lunch and went into my room. I turned on the sterio and some music in a different language came on. It was in japanese. Ever since my step-sister introduced me to a anime show called "Inu-Yasha" I''ve been fascinated by anything Japanese. I then left for school. Ugh. I hated ny school. Guthrie School. The people that worship an alligator. I liked the people in it(well, only some certain people) but not the school itself. Sure, it''s huge, but it''s not my old school. I walked to the park.

"Hey Michaela!"

A girl with reddish-brownish hair and glasses ran up to me. Sydney Mc''Glaughlin. She was my best friend at this school. Sydney ran up to me and set her backpack down.

"Sorry I couldn''t call you on the weekend," I apologized. "I tried calling you, but you didn''t answer." That was kind of the problem with Sydney''s house. They were never there when I called, only sometimes.

"It''s okay," Sydney said, tossing a piece a aburn hair over he shoulder. "Here comes Monique."

We looked over our shoulders to wave at Monique. Monique Sullivian was another one of my best friends at this school. She was also very interested in Inu-Yasha as Sydney and I, but she could be really hyper and outgoing at times.

"Hi Kagome and Sango!" she greeted us. We were so into Inu-Yasha we role-played it. I''m Kagome, Sydney''s Sango, and Monique''s usually Kirara, but sometimes she''s Kagura. Before we could say hi, the bell ran. We ran towards the doors, getting pushed and shoved around. Suddenly, everyone stopped.

"What''s going on?" I asked, trying to see over everyone''s heads.

"Maybe it''s another clog," Sydney suggested. Monique nodded.

This almost happened every day. The two doors couldn''t hold all of us when we''re all running and pushing in. As suddenly as it came, it went. We all started moving into the school. I took my shoes off, dropped them onto the rack, and went into the room.

"Sango, did you see that picture Kagome was talking about?" Monique asked Sydney. Sydney shook her head,

"What picture are you talking about anyway?" Sydney asked.

"I found it Fanart-Central.net," I explained. "It was called ''Brokeback Fuedal Era''. It had Miroku and Inu-Yasha in it."

Sydney shuderred. I didn''t know if she shuddered because it had Inu-Yasha and Miroku in it, or if it was because I even said Miroku''s name. She hates Miroku because he was so pervertous. But Monique and I always had believed that she actually really likes him.

"I don''t even want to see it then," Sydney half- whispered, picking up her stuff and heading to her desk.

(authors note: this was the intro. That''s why it''s short. The other chapters will be much longer, don''t worry)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 3, 2006, 2:19:52 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94theh.I hate my school too.and I got two friends.we're a lot alike....
awesome job!!