Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More cool jokes

This are just some jokes that I heard of..and some of them I made

Chapter 2 - More cool jokes

Chapter 2 - More cool jokes
Ok..here''s some more jokes for now..

There was a man sitting in his store, bored. A man came into his store.

Man: Can I have a spoon please?

Man who owns the store(lets just call him Bob): *gives him a spoon*

-a few minutes later-

Another man: *walks in* Can I have a fork?

Bob: *gives him a fork*

-a few minutes later-

Another other man: *walks in* Can I have a straw?

Bob: *gives him a straw* Why are people asking me for spoons, forks, and straws?

Another other man: Well, some guy threw up and there''s only a few chunks left!
END

Hehe yeah...sick but funny joke... now here''s a joke about a town called Hairy Pickle..

Ok, for this joke, everytime you see a line like this ________ <- that line right there, whenever you see that line, say "Hairy Pickle." Here it goes.

There once was a town called

________

Everyone in it was called

________


Everyone loved the

________


But there was one guy who''s name wasn''t

________

And he didn''t love the

________

So they hanged him by his

________

LOL! That''s nasty. Ok, this is another joke where you have to say something. Whenever you see a question mark, say "Ketchup and Liquor."

What do you eat for breakest

?

What do you eat for lunch

?

What do you eat for supper

?

What do you do when you see a girl

?

Yeah..say the last line very slowly if you don''t get it the first time.
Ok, there''s one more for now but I''ve got to remember it..oh yeah!

One day, a man named Phil came into Bob''s shop(you remember Bob, the guy who was giving the sporks and forks and stuff).

Phil: I need a toilot seat please.

Bob: I''ve got the perfect one for you! *gives him a wooden toilet seat*

-some time later-

Fred: *walks in* I need a toilet seat please.

Bob: I''ve got the perfect one for you! *gives him a steel toilet seat*

-some more time later-

Earl: *walks in* I need a toilet seat please.

Bob: I''ve got the perfect one for you! *gives him a singing toilet seat*

So, the next day Phil, Fred, and Earl came back to the store with many complaints.

Phil: I got splinters in my butt because of that wooden toilet seat!

Fred: Mine rusted!

Earl: Whenever I sit on my toilet seat, it sings ''Do you see what I see?''.

And that''s the end of the jokes for this chapter... since I''m running low on sugar and I can''t think of anymore.

Ok, I''ll try to think of more..

more....


I think I''m getting something....


Um.....


Er...

Oh here''s one!

There once was a little barnicle. It was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

I swear, Patrick stole that from me when I went to Bikini Bottom!

Naraku: I''m wearing an itty bitty teensie weensie yellow polka dot bikini, that I wore for the first time today!

*pushes him out of the way* You''re not even in this story! -_-

Ok, bye bye now.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamy4evaevaeva on December 14, 2006, 6:43:59 AM

sonamy4evaevaeva on
sonamy4evaevaevahe is now! awesome jokes!