Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - One more joke

This are just some jokes that I heard of..and some of them I made

Chapter 3 - One more joke

Chapter 3 - One more joke
this chapter is only made up of one joke..ok?


ok

There was three men. Fred, Phil, and George. They all went to the roof of a very tall building. Fred dropped a bucket on one of the houses. Phil dropped a spoon on one of the houses. George dropped a bomb on one of the houses.
When Fred went down to that house, he saw a little girl crying.

Fred: What''s wrong?

Girl: A bucket hit me on the head!

-with Phil-
Anyway, with Phil, Phil had noticed a little boy crying.

Phil: What''s wrong little boy?

Boy: A spoon hit me on the head!

-with George-

George went down to the house he threw the bomb on. There he saw a little boy laughing. His house was in ruins.

George: Why are you laughing?

Boy: I farted and my house eploxded!

LOL!
Ok, that''s it for now, buh bye!





























Just kidding.
I''ve got some more jokes..I think. These are blonde jokes though.
I''m not being racist, and I''m not making fun of blondes. I WAS born with blonde hair...but then it turned brown. Ok, here they go!

There was a man doing a little show. He had a puppet on his knee, and he was telling a blonde joke through the puppet. Suddenly, a blonde woman from the crowd stood up.

Blonde woman: Stop saying all those mean jokes! It''s mean to people with blonde hair! We''re not stupid!

Man: I''m so sorry miss, I-

Blonde woman: Don''t get into this mister! I''m talking to that idiot on your knee!
END

There was two blondes walking together, when one of them saw a mirror and picked it up.

Blonde 1: *is looking at the mirror* Hey, I reconize this face...I think I have seen it before..

Blonde 2: Lemme see. *takes the mirror* You fool, of course you''ve seen that face before! That''s my face!

oh...that''s all I remember. But more will come!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on August 16, 2006, 8:36:18 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostHA I LOVED ALL THESE JOKES and i have blond hair but i still laughed at those jokes great work i have a joke too if you wanna hear it

inuyasha_naruto_lover on June 16, 2006, 8:58:36 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loverP.S.

I wrote exploded wrong