Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The boy from another planet

(dunno why the title is that..but anyway, this is a doujinshi I'm doing, made into a novel! :D )

An average Japanese middle schooler was walking to her home in Canada, when an red,shy,and sweet alien appears in the shortcut she takes, warning her about

Chapter 1 - The boy from another planet

Chapter 1 - The boy from another planet

"No!" I cried, reaching my hand out into the mist.  A wierd looking, red creature stretched it''''s hand out towards mine.  Wind and mist whipped around us, sending us further apart from each other.  My long black hair flapped around my face, making me unable to see.

"Xaiya!!" I screamed as I went flying away from the creature. (A/n: you pronounce the name ''''ex-zay-ya'''')

"Ruth!!" the creature screamed as he went out of sight.

Well, about now you''''re probaly wondering what the heck was happening.  Who the creature,  Xaiya was.  Who am I.  I am Ruth.  A normal, Japanese middle schooler transfer.  And Xaiya...

He was an alien.

***

My family and I had just moved to Edmonton,  Alberta,  Canada,  from Tokyo,  Japan.  The people were nice here, but it took quite a while for us to work up on our English and French- for those were to the two major languages in the country. I went to Major General Griesbach School. It was a small school, but with very nice people in it. I had very few friends; a 16-year old boy named Robbie and a 15-year old girl named Abbey. Robbie''''s family had all been born in Canada, but Abbey''''s family came from the Philippines. They lived far away from me, so I always had to walk home alone. This day, I decided to take a shortcut.

 The field near the school had always been a shortcut for kids who lived far away. But ever since the construction people had came, it was forbidden for any student to go near there. Even when school was over. Today though, it was deserted. Nobody had come for a week.

I stepped onto the field, excepting to hear a shrill scream from one of the teachers, telling me to get out of the field. No such thing came. So I kept going. It was dead quiet, and really spooky. Since there have been a lot of ghost stories from my home country, I''''ve been pretty much scared of anything that looked creepy.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise that came from over me. I looked up. It was only an airplane. But.. I squinted my eyes. It didn''''t really look like an airplane...either that, or airplanes in Canada are circle shaped. It was coming closer towards me. I ran behind a tractor (a/n: um... I don’t know...) and sat still. The UFO landed on the ground with a loud thump. A large amount of it fell off and smashed to pieces on the ground. A bright light came from the inside of the UFO. Something came out of it, but I couldn''''t exactly see what it was. All I knew was that it was the color red.

 What? I thought to myself in confusion. I rubbed my head for a second. Red? Is that normal for a human? Well, some Canadians do wear red most of the time...

"I know your here," said the figure in a stern voice. It sounded like a teen male. "I can hear your thoughts."

I immediately stopped talking in my head. It couldn’t be an ordinary human… It probably wasn’t even human… I turned around to not face the…thing.  My breathing went down to a low as I felt as if someone was right behind me.

 “It’s not nice to spy on people, you know,” said the figure.  He was slow close that I could feel hot breath run down the back of my neck. I zipped around to look into the face of what looked like a deformed human. He had pointy ears, big, blue eyes, antennas, and blood red skin. I gaped at the creature and tried to say something, but my voice had run away. Suddenly everything went blurry and my mind went fuzzy. I started to sway back and forth.

 “Whoa, whoa, what’re you doing? Are you okay?” That was the last thing I hear before everything went black.

(a/n: Yay! I had this idea in my head for so long! Well, I am going to make it into a comic too...soon.. I guess I got the idea from when I was thinking about how scared of aliens I was. So, enjoy! The next chap will be up really really soon!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment