Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Everything's Going To Be Alright..Maybe

(dunno why the title is that..but anyway, this is a doujinshi I'm doing, made into a novel! :D )

An average Japanese middle schooler was walking to her home in Canada, when an red,shy,and sweet alien appears in the shortcut she takes, warning her about

Chapter 2 - Everything's Going To Be Alright..Maybe

Chapter 2 - Everything's Going To Be Alright..Maybe

I opened my eyes slowly. I got up and rubbed the back of my head. It ached terribly. I guess I had fainted. I looked around; to see that red creature again! I jumped back and growled. The creature raised an eyebrow at me. Or, at least I think that was an eyebrow.

“Who and what are you?” I demanded, not really paying attention to where we were.

He sighed. “My name is Xaiya and I’m from the planet Zayura.”

I stared at him blankly. There was an awkward silence.

“Planet hmeheh?”  I asked in a confused tone. Xaiya arched his…eyebrows at me.

“It’s Zayura[/i],” he corrected me in a snobby way. “ Zayura, you stupid human (a/n: he he, I was lying about the sweet, thing. He’s only shy when it comes to love).”

I growled at him. “I dare you to say that again.”

Xaiya looked at me with the same confuse look I gave him. “Zayura, you stupid human.”

BANG!

The next thing I knew, I had slammed him on the head with my fists. He cringed and fell to the ground.

“What’s wrong with you, woman?!” he screamed at me, looking up from the floor. “What did you do that for?”

“Well, you didn’t have to be so rude!” I screamed back as loudly.  “You freakin’ tomato!”  I stopped.

Freakin’ tomato?

Well, that was lame.

 Xaiya looked at me with shifty eyes. “Tomato? What’s that?”

 “Huh?” I asked. “Whadda mean? It’s a type of veggie.”

 Xaiya stared at me in confusion. I backed up a bit. This guy was starting to scare me. I shook my head in confusion, trying to convince myself that it was all just a dream. Or a crazy alien fan in a costume. Or..

“Well, I have to stay here until the day I die,” said Xaiya out of the blue. I stared at him with a ‘what-the-heck-do-you-mean’ look. And then he started.

”The planet I come from is a peaceful planet. Until we got a new leader, Vigora. He wants to destroy all of the planets that have the most living creatures on it. And he wants to destroy Earth first. But, he can’t do it with me here, because I am the son of the ruler of the weapons. I have the key to all of the weapons right here.” To prove his point, he took out a rather large, deformed green key from his…skin pocket. I shuddered with disgust as he went on. “And they can’t get to Earth. If they do, they can’t touch Earth because they don’t have this key. So I need to stay here. But, I need someone to stay with.” He looked at me with a hopeful look.

“Why me though?” I asked in a horse voice.

“Because,” he said, looking me straight into the eyes. “I met you first. And, you are the only one that knows that I’m an alien.” I sat there for a moment, those exact words flickering through my mind. I got up and headed outside.

“What are you doing?” Xaiya asked, getting up quickly.

I looked back at him with a blank look. “I’m going to get a catscan.” He certainly thought that I was being sarcastic, for he grabbed me to stop me.

“Please,” he said quietly, not letting go. “Please, I don’t want anyone to get hurt.” He looked up at me with gigantic, blue eyes. I sighed.

“Fine,” I snapped, making him let go. “But you can NOT look like this.”

“Don’t worry,” Xaiya said, quickly. “I can transform into any life form.”  As he was saying this, a brown shirt and blue jeans appeared on him. His antennas went into his head, his eyes grew smaller, and his skin turned peach. He now looked exactly like a 15-year old boy! I gaped at him. He looked way better now as a human. Especially with dirty blond hair. He almost looked...cute.

Wait! I widened my eyes. Did I just say he looked cute?

[/i] Cute?![/i]

 I covered my mouth with my hands and gasped. I just met this guy! Plus, he was an alien from a evil planet!

 “Hey, what’s your name anyway?” Xaiya asked, completely ignoring my melt-down.

“It’s Ruth,” I said with a smug voice. How the heck was I going to explain this to my parents? They’d probably call the Prime Minister or something.

“Ruth,” the alien repeated, nodding his head. He looked and me and smiled. “That’s a pretty name.” (A/n: I lied again again. He he. He is SOMETIMES sweet. And SOMETIMES cocky and rude. This time, I ain’t lying.)

 I blushed and looked down at my shoes. “Thanks…”

“So..” Xaiya said, looking around. “Where’s your house?”

I looked up. My house? “Oh no!” I cried. “My parents have no idea where the heck I am!” I grabbed Xaiya and ran outside. “We have got to get to my house right now!”

We ran for a while until we came up to a small white house. I was gasping and panting for breath, but Xaiya looked like he wasn’t even running at all. I stared at him for a second.

“Can you climb?” I asked him.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“Well, climb up the tree right over there.” I pointed over to a large maple tree. “Climb up that, and through the window. Thankfully, we don’t have an alarm system yet.”  The alien, obviously not getting my joke, walked to the tree and climbed up it like he was a monkey.  I gaped at him. I wish I could climb like that. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a screeching voice.

“Ruth, where the heck where you?” a woman with short black hair snapped at me from the doorway. She was wearing a pink apron with flowers on it, and was holding onto a long spoon. It was my mom. “Kami, I have been waiting for so long!”

 I drooped my head. This always worked with my mom. “I’m sorry.” But, this time it didn’t exactly work.

“Ni, ni, ni! Ni gomen!  Don’t say gomen! Say you won’t do it again.”

I sighed. “I won’t do it again, Mom.”

 “Hai, well, good,” my mom said, not taking her eyes off of me. “So, where were you?”

“I got lost,” I lied to her. Even if she was smart, she would take this as a real answer. Since we had just moved here, we didn’t really know the routes that well.

“Ok,” my mom said. “Just make sure you know where you are going next time.”

“Mommy! Mommy!”  came the cry of a young girl. It was the voice of my 5-year old brat of a sister, Tori. She was running down the stairs. And it sounded like she was dragging something a long with her…

I gasped as Tori came into sight.

“It wooks wike Root brut a boy home!” Tori cried through giggles.

I was going to be dead.

I was really going to be dead.

Tori had Xaiya with her.

(a/n: A cliffhanger >:D So, some parts of the story has Japanese words in it. Here’s what they mean: Gomen: sorry Hai: Yes Ni: No Kami: God So, that’s it for now! Ttfn)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment