Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Confession

(dunno why the title is that..but anyway, this is a doujinshi I'm doing, made into a novel! :D )

An average Japanese middle schooler was walking to her home in Canada, when an red,shy,and sweet alien appears in the shortcut she takes, warning her about

Chapter 3 - Confession

Chapter 3 - Confession

You know one of those feelings where you just want to slip into the shadows away from the world and everyone else? But then your mom''''s evil stare makes you unable to move? Well, that''''s the feeling I got right when Tori entered the doorway, dragging Xaiya behind her by his hair. My mom looked at me, then to Xaiya, to me, to Xaiya, and back to me. She had the most strangest look on her face.

"Nani?" She asked. "Nani is this?" Suddenly, the strange look on her face turned into a flame of anger. My mom never wanted me to have a boyfriend. She never even wanted me to have a boy that was only a friend. Tori looke up at my mom with wide curious eyes. Since my little sister was born in Japan right before we moved here, she didn''''t know any Japanese at all. Which mom can use to her heart''''s content when she''''s cursing at the television.

"Uh..Mom, it''''s not what it seems like," I said slowly, trying to ignore Xaiya''''s painful screams as he was trying to make my sister let go of his hair. "He''''s a new friend, and I knew that if he comes over, you might not approve. And, I really wanted him to come over."

My mom eyed me for a moment. I thought she was going to use some colorful words in Japanese at me, but she didn''''t. "Ok. But, next time, you tell me you have a friend over. What''''s his name anyway?"

I paused. I can''''t tell them his real name! It''''s sounds like he was from Egypt or something. "It''''s..." Now, this was my place of weakness. I didn''''t know much English names, and Xaiya as a human certainly looked Canadian. I shifted uneasily.

"Hai?" my mom asked, raising an eyebrow. I gulped and quickly though of something.

"It''''s Kyle!" I blurted just loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My mom looked at me with a suspicious look on her face and nodded. She picked up Tori and went into the house. "Make sure he''''s aloud over here by his parents, and by the way, supper''''s almost ready." That was last thing she said before dissapearing into the kitchen with my sister. I walked to Xaiya, who was on the ground, rubbing his head.

"Your sister is a monster," he said weakly. "She almost ripped the hair out of my head."

I rolled my eyes. "Just c''''mon. Let''''s get to my room." I helped him up and we headed towards the stairs. I took a few steps up to the stairs and heard a large-

THUMP

 Looking back, I saw Xaiya, who was lying down on the second step. He had tripped over the first step! I started to laugh like crazy.

"Oh my god!" I cried through giggles. "You are so stuipd!"

Xaiya grimaced at me. "Well, I have more intelligence than any other human. Ecpsecially you."

I glared at him. "Shut up and come on!" The alien got up and made sure to step on the stairs. We walked into my room. It was just like any normal girl Canadian teen''''s room.  Except that all over the walls were posters of anime an J-pop singers. A lot of people called me a geek because of the posters.

"Hm, I guess this will do," Xaiya said, as he looked at my bed. He sat down in it. I growled at him and pushed him off the bed.

"Ow!" he cried as he came in contact with the floor.

"This is my bed!" I snapped at him. "It''''s for ME to sleep in! Not you!" I grabbed a sleeping bag from under my bed and handed it to Xaiya. "You sleep in this!"

Xaiya stared at the sleeping bag. "This? But, it looks so...uncomfurtable."

I raised my hands up to his mouth to make him shut up. "Well, you''''re even lucky that I''''m letting you stay with me, space boy. I could just kick you out any moment."

 "Fine," Xaiya grumbled. He layed it on the ground with a mad look.

"Ruth! Come get you and your friend''''s supper!" my mom called from downstairs. I ran outside of my room. As I left, Xaiya grinned at the doorway.

"Besides, you''''re the only one that I can stay with. You''''re her."

A few moments later, I came upstairs carrying two plates that had cheeseburgurs and fries on them. When I walked into the room, I saw Xaiya lying on the floor, sleeping. I walked over to him and set down the plates on the floor.

Wow....I thought. He looks so peaceful..and cute..

"BOO!" Right as I thought what I thought, Xaiya had popped up from his sleeping bag and scared me.

"AAAHH!" I screamed, jumping back almost half a mile. I raised my hand to my chest as Xaiya howled with laughter.

"What the heck did you do that for, you freak?!" I screamed at the laughing alien. Xaiya smirked at me.

"And this coming from the girl who called me ''''cute''''," he said slyly. I widened my eyes at him. He had read my mind! That was it. I raised my hand and made contact with his cheeck. Xaiya went flying back into my bed.

"What is wrong with you woman?!" he yelled at me. "Why do you keep hitting me?! You are so-" But he stopped. He was staring at me; for tears were starting to run freely down my cheeks.

"What''''s wrong with me? What''''s wrong with you?!" I screamed right back at him, the tears getting more pumped. "I allow you to stay with me, and all you do is just riducal me, make fun of me, and always calling me stupid!" I lowered my head, trying not to let him see my tears. But he knew I was crying. He had a guilty look on his face.

"I-I''''m sorry Ruth," he said softly.

 "What?" I asked looking up. And right when I looked up, Xaiya leaned towards me and pressed his lips against mine.

(a/n: What did Xaiya mean by ''''her''''? What the heck is going to happen next?! Oh, there''''s a new Japanese word in here! :D it''''s ''''nani'''' which means ''''what''''. Ok, so that''''s all for now. Bye bye.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment