Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - An unexpected change

What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06

Chapter 2 - An unexpected change

Chapter 2 - An unexpected change
“You’ve come at the perfect time!” Ring!! “With your help, I can take over this planet, and not have to worry about Dib!” Ring!! “With another Irken on Earth, Dib will be distracted long enough for me to finish my newest plan!” Ring!! “Although, I don’t expect you to live through this procedure…” RING!! “WHA?” Mez woke up startled. She looked around and noticed that she was in her room. “Was that a dream?” she asked herself. RING!!! Mez realized that her alarm clock was going off. As she bent over to turn it off she glanced at the time. “Seven thirty?!” she yelled out. “I’m going to be late!!” Mez exclaimed while hurriedly getting dressed. She ran down the hallway and passed a mirror that was hanging on the wall. “Maybe I should comb my hair before leaving.” she said walking back to the mirror. She looked at her reflection and screamed. Mez didn’t have hair, instead she had long, curly, antenna! She also had green skin, and dark purple eyes. “I-it w-wasn’t a dream!!” she stuttered. Mez then fainted.“And that, class, is why you shouldn’t drink gasoline.” Ms. Bitters finished her lecture. Suddenly, the door to the classroom burst open, and the now Irken Mez entered. She didn’t bother to put a disguise on, she figured that she’d just lie. The kids gasped in shock when they saw Mez, especially Dib. “ALIEN!!! SHE’S AN ALIEN!!” Dib shouted while pointing at Mez. Mez glared at him and calmly explained, “I am not an alien, I have contracted a similar skin condition to Zim’s. I also have a double case of pink eye. Also, because of the skin condition, all of my hair fell out except for two strands.” she said pointing at her antenna. The kids accepted the lie and went back to doing random activities. Dib, however, didn’t believe any of it. Instead, he just stared at the class and Mez wide eyed. “Take your seat, Mez!” Ms. Bitters ordered, as though nothing had happened. Mez took her seat and grinned triumphantly, she was going to have a good day.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragon_ally on October 10, 2005, 1:05:00 AM

dragon_ally on
dragon_allyAWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!

Elen on October 8, 2005, 1:37:49 AM

Elen on
ElenHA! This is funny! Write more!!