Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sweet Revenge

What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06

Chapter 3 - Sweet Revenge

Chapter 3 - Sweet Revenge
Mez was not having a good day. The kids immediately accepted her lie, but Dib had been bothering her all day. Lunch was no exception. “JUST LOOK AT HER!! SHE IS AN ALIEN!!” Dib screamed, pointing at Mez. He was standing on the cafeteria table in front of her, practically foaming at the mouth. Everyone had stopped paying attention to him over three hours ago, yet he still persisted in yelling the truth. Mez’s right eye was twitching madly and her teeth had been clenched since the beginning of Dib’s rant. It was a miracle that she hadn’t strangled him yet! “Note… to self… Add Dib to hate list…” she murmured. “A hate list?” Dib inquired, “is that some sort of alien kill list?” That was the last straw. In an instant she was upon him, her fingers grasped around his neck. “LEAVE ME ALONE!!! DO YOU THINK THAT I WANTED TO BE AN ALIEN?? HUH? HUH??” she screeched. She had Dib pinned to the floor, in other words, he was most likely doomed. Amazingly, no one noticed this. Well, excluding a smirking Zim. “EVERY BEING THAT I HAVE EVER MET HAS CAUSED ME GRIEF! AND GUESS WHAT? THEY’RE ALL EITHER DEAD, TRAUMATIZED, OR IN AN ASLYM!” Mez continued screaming, to a now purple Dib. “Then… How…. Did you… turn into… an Irken?” He managed to gasp. Mez stopped screaming and stared at him. “Zim did that to me.” she answered. Dib, clinging to consciousness, waited for her reaction. She released her grasp on him and slowly turned around to face Zim, who was still sitting at a table. “You…” she hissed. It was a normal, sunny afternoon outside of the Skool. Birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, everything and everyone was at peace. Until…. “ARRRGHHHHHHHGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” a dreadful scream came from the small learning establishment. It was accompanied by another, “I’M GOING TO RIP OUT ALL OF YOUR NON VITAL ORGANS!!” This was shortly followed by someone’s laughter, “HAHAHA!!! LOOKS LIKE YOUR PLAN HAS BACKFIRED, ZIM!! I’M RECORDING ALL OF THIS, SO SOON BOTH OF YOUR ALIEN GUTS WILL BE EXPOSED!” Silence… Then the same voice came again only frightened, “Mez? I didn’t mean it! I was talking to Z-” It was cut off by a large explosion. “WHERE IN THE NAME OF IRK DID YOU GET GRENADES?!” This pattern of screaming, laughter and explosions continued for ten, long minutes. Soon, the smoke that had surrounded the skool cleared, revealing a demolished lunch room. Zim, Dib, and Mez were lying on the ground. Zim, surprisingly, still had his disguise on. They were all charred black. Mez had many bleeding scratches covering her body. Dib had a black eye, and it seemed as though his ankle was broken. Zim’s wig had a small flame on it, his PAK was sparking for it was missing three spider legs which Mez and Dib had ripped out, and his left arm was bleeding. “My plan would have gone…perfectly…if you hadn’t…messed it up, Dib…human.” Zim said in between pants for breath. Dib smiled weakly, “At least I stopped you! And now…that I have…Mez on my side, there’s…no way you can…win.” he replied. Mez sneered, “I still have one grenade left, don’t add me to either of your sides, or I’ll use it.” she informed them, threateningly. She held up a grenade for dramatic effect, only to have Ms. Bitters snatch it away. “You all have detention! NOW GET BACK TO CLASS OR I‘LL SEND YOU TO THE UNDERGROUND CLASSROOMS!!” She commanded, before slithering away. All three of them blinked, shocked that the teacher ignored their injuries. An awkward silence took place……Then, “Hey! She took my grenade!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragon_ally on December 16, 2005, 6:50:46 AM

dragon_ally on
dragon_allyI LOOOOVVVVEEEEE YOUR STORY!