Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - On the run

What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06

Chapter 4 - On the run

Chapter 4 - On the run
“This is where the alien lives!” Mez blinked awake, slowly taking in her surroundings. She was in her room, and, upon closer inspection, realized that it was three in the morning. Sighing, she remained laying on her bed, wondering if that voice was just her imagination. She was about to drift back into unconsciousness when she heard a different, deeper voice. “You’d better be right about this, Agent Mothman.” Mez moaned, did the FBI find her again? “Don’t worry, I’m positive! The alien, Mez, should be in…That room.” came the voice which had originally disturbed her slumber. Mez’s eyes snapped open, she recognized the speaker! Jumping off of the bed, she silently crept over to the bedroom window. Four figures stood near the front door of her house. The smallest one she identified as Dib, while the others were strangers. “This better not be another one of your waffle pranks!” exclaimed one of the strangers. Mez raised an eyebrow, not really understanding the statement. “It’s not, Agent Nessie. Now, do you have the electro-net and stun-gun?” asked Dib. Mez glared at the figures, realizing their intent. “Yes.” came his reply. Mez opened the window and leaned out. “HEY! GET OFF MY LAWN!” she yelled, throwing a small piece of the roof at them. Her action was met in response with a shot of the stun-gun which came whizzing past her head. Obliviously, Mez stuck her head out of the window again and yelled. “YOU JERK! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” again she was immediately shot at, this time the shot missed her completely, blowing a hole through the bedroom wall. “Wait! Don’t kill it!! We need to be able to dissect the creature!” came a female voice. Mez stared at the large hole, her eyes wide. “Calm down, Tunaghost! That was just a warning shot.” Nessie explained. Mez backed away from the wall, trying to hold back, not tears, but laughter. “TUNAGHOST!!! Hahahaha!! WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT??!!” she screamed out. She didn’t know at the time, but all of the agents looked up, annoyed, at the sound of her voice. “Hi! I’m the ghost of a piece of tuna!! WOOOO!!” she continued to taunt, her laughter uncontrollable. “I’m so, HAH, scary, HAHA!!” she continued giggling, as she made her way down the hall. She walked downstairs and started feeling around for a light switch, with no success. Scowling, Mez left the living room, walking to the back door. “Hehe…Tuna.” she chuckled, grabbing the door knob. A hand suddenly clamped over her mouth and she was pulled away from the exit. Before she could struggle free, the stun-gun was pressed against the side of her face. “Alright alien, if you cooperate then I won’t be forced to shoot you. So just come with me to the door and-” the man was cut off as Mez bit down on his hand, drawing blood. He yelped in pain, dropping the gun and clutching his wounded hand. Mez smiled, it sometimes paid off to have a fang. “Agent Nessie! Are you okay??” Mez could make out Dib’s figure running over to the bleeding agent. “Forget about me and get the alien!!!” Nessie snapped back, pointing at Mez. She stepped back a few feet, her antenna perked up in alarm. “Now Dib, we don’t want to get rash here…” she stated, her purple eyes searching for an escape or a weapon. Too late, Dib picked up the stun-gun and aimed it at Mez. She noticed that he was shaking slightly. Remembering the cafeteria battle perhaps? “Or maybe we do have to get rash… Y’know, I still have a few grenades.” she lied, patting her pocket. “You’re lying… Ms. Bitters took your last one.” His shaking became more visible, along with something else. “Is that a cast on your ankle?? Wow, I didn’t think your ankle was really broken!” she exclaimed, a plan forming in her mind. Dib looked down at the small cast that covered his foot, recalling how Mez had smashed a brick against his ankle. He looked up just in time to see her run up and kick the cast, a loud crunch emitting from it. He yowled in pain, falling to the ground. Mez pulled the gun out of his hand and casually walked out of the house, shooting the remaining agents. “Looks like I’m gonna need a new house.” she realized, striding down the street… Don’t worry! The agents are okay! They’re just stunned. Though I can’t say the same for Dib…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragon_ally on February 4, 2006, 11:07:01 AM

dragon_ally on
dragon_allyWOw! This is one of the best chapters that I've read in your fanfic. Great job!