Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Unconscious Again

What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06

Chapter 5 - Unconscious Again

Chapter 5 - Unconscious Again
Mez looked up at the glowing green house, shaking her head. “I can’t believe I’m asking HIM for help…” she murmured, before walking up to the door. Her antenna detected movement and she looked behind her, raising a nonexistent eyebrow when she saw a few of the garden gnomes moving towards her. Without thinking, she raised the stun-gun she had stolen from the Swollen Eyeballs and shot them. Turning back to the door, she noticed that it was opened slightly, the sound of running coming within the house. Mez sighed, “Great, they know I’m here. Now I’ll have to hunt them down…” She swung the door open and strolled inside, not being in the mood for a chase. Glancing around the small living room, she noted that it was empty. Her sensitive antenna couldn’t pick up any sign of life in the kitchen either. “Wait…” she said confused, “I heard running before, where the heck did the runner go?” Mez didn’t have to wait for an answer, for a small robot suddenly popped it’s head out of the toilet in the kitchen. It spotted Mez and began screaming, “MASTER, THE GIRLY, KILLY HUMAN IS HERE!!! LET’S DANCE!” Before she could react, the robot had grabbed her hands and started twirling her around in an incredibly fast and insane dance. “CHICKEN-MONKEY, LET’S HAVE TEA!” it screeched, letting go of her suddenly. Spinning out of control, Mez crashed head-first into the side of the toilet. Before blacking out, Mez wondered “Why do I keep falling unconscious in this house?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment