Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DON'T FLAME MEEE!!!

I noticed that some people had posted IM conversations, and I decided to post one too! This is an Invader Zim rp that I did with dragon_ally. Also, this is kind of insane. LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 30!

Chapter 1 - DON'T FLAME MEEE!!!

Chapter 1 - DON'T FLAME MEEE!!!
Mez says:(Ok)Dragonfly says:never!Dragonfly says:(okay)Mez says:(I'm going to save this, so be good!)Dragonfly says:whyMez says:YOU DARE DEFY ME????Dragonfly says:yes...Mez says:*Starts foaming at the mouth* AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!Mez says:*Runs around a park screaming* AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!Dragonfly says:(did we have science hw?)Mez says:(I dunno...)Dragonfly says:didn'y wwe have to color somethingMez says:(yesterday...)Dragonfly says:....Dragonfly says:did you?Mez says:(No....)Mez says:(Shall we continue?)Mez says:*Sits down with a blank expression* ..... You have just sent a Nudge! Mez says:YOOOOOO!!!Mez says:(OOOOHHHH!!!!)Mez says:(I WANNA BE ZIM!!!!!)Dragonfly says:wait....Dragonfly says:brbMez says:(..............)Mez says:(F-fine.....)Dragonfly says:YAYMez says:(*sleeping*)Mez says:(I'M ZIM!!!!)Mez says:"It's FINISHED!!" Zim yelled triumphantly. Zim had salvaged the cloaking chip from the Megadoomer, and had just finished repairing it. "With this chip I will be unstoppable!" Zim stated as he placed it in his PAK. “Now, to test it. Cloaking Device ON!!” Zim commanded. The device activated, completely cloaking Zim, except for his PAK. Mez says:He didn’t know this however and victoriously yelled, “I’M A GENIMez says:He didn’t know this however and victoriously yelled, “I’M A GENIUS!"Mez says:(Opp)Dragonfly says:(Grant me a wish!)Mez says:(*giggles insanely*Mez says:)Dragonfly says:Meanwhile!Dragonfly says:a giant woman was bouncing aroundDragonfly says:(opps)Dragonfly says:a giant woman was bouncing aroundDragonfly says:(lol)Mez says:(Lol! Can you be....D....Di....DIB???)Mez says:"With this new upgrade I will finally be able to destroy the Dib-Human!" Zim stated as he deactivated the cloaking device. “And with the Dib-Human gone, I can finally conquer this filthy planet!” he continued.Mez says:(I'm afraid of what you'd do.....)Mez says:(Hello?)Dragonfly says:Dib was looking out the window, wondering about his distant future. “Will I ever catch Zim and reveal him as the evil alien he is?” he thought to himself. Silently he slipped under the covers of his bed and floated into a nights dream.Dragonfly says:(WOOT!)Mez says:(O.O)Mez says:(I'm awed by your writing!)Dragonfly says:(MOOOOFFFFFF!)Mez says:Zim grinned evilly as he entered a nearby elevator. He was thinking of his upcoming victory. "The Dib-Stink won't know what hit him!" he said to himself, as he broke out in maniacal laughter.Dragonfly says:(heeeheeeeheee.....)Mez says:Meanwhile!Dragonfly says:(I'm eating ice cream!)Mez says:A girl walked around the park, occasionally screaming at random people. "YOU MAKE ME GIGGLE!!!" she exclaimed, pointing at a blade of grass.Dragonfly says:(what skill!)Mez says:(ICE CREAM!!!!)Mez says:(?)Dragonfly says:(usually when someone points at a blade of grass, they point to more than one bladeMez says:(Oh yeah...)Dragonfly says:(amiable!)Dragonfly says:(randomness.....)Mez says:Zim walked outside without his disguise on. Dragonfly says:As the morning sun appeared above the rim of his window, the golden glow had touched Dib's face and introduced him to a new day. Dib yawned and streached. After making his bed, he slowly crept down stairs. Thoughts raced in his large head; toast or jelly?.......Dragonfly says:(mornk)Dragonfly says:(*Stretched)Mez says:(...Definitely toast...)Mez says:(Lol!)Dragonfly says:(lol)Mez says:(u r lyke s0 g00d @ wrighting!!Dragonfly says:(eh?Dragonfly says:)Mez says:(I don't know....)Dragonfly says:(are you being sarcastic?)Mez says:(No...I just don't know....)Mez says:(*looks spooked*)Dragonfly says:(moooof!)Dragonfly says:(who is going to be Gaz?)Mez says:(ME!)Mez says:Gaz sat on the sofa. Her Gameslave 2 was clenched in her hands, and she was pressing buttons feverishly.Dragonfly says:(your the Vocabulary Queen!)Mez says:(Eh?)Mez says:Zim activated his cloaking device and set off towards Dib's house. "Victory is so close!!" he grinned. "Soon, all the humans will be my slaves, and I shall rule with an iron fist!!" Dragonfly says:Dib tripped down the stairs......he blacked out.Mez says:Gaz grunted at the sudden noise. "BE QUIET!! I'M ONLY 3 LEVELS AWAY FROM FINISHING THIS GAME!!" she yelled, never taking her eyes off the screen.Mez says:Zim slowed his pace as he neared Dib's house. He strolled up the walkway, and stopped at the door. "Victory....." he whispered in anticipation.Dragonfly says:"GOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"Mez says:(O.o)Mez says:(Is that in the rp?)Dragonfly says:yaDragonfly says:()Dragonfly says:(Dib is cra-zy)Mez says:(I KNEW IT!!!)Mez says:Zim screamed and lost his balance. "WHO DARES SNEAK UP ON ZIIIM??!!" he screeched outraged.Dragonfly says:Dib lunged at Zim and tackled him to the ground. "WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS MISTER MOOOMAN?" He asked in a very familiar voice.Mez says:(I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!)Mez says:Zim stared in shock at Dib. He was speechless, to say the least, at Dib's behavior.Dragonfly says:Dib sat down and started to stuck on his thumb; drool spattered everywhere.Mez says:Zim's eye twitched, as he watched Dib. He had expected a dramatic final battle against his arch-nemesis. "What.....Is wrong....with you??!!" he managed to blurt out.Dragonfly says:"Meeellooooooof! I love your head!" He replied in a girly voice.Mez says:Zim stared in disbelief. His cloaking device had shut down so he was visible. He got up and started to slowly back away. "Please let this be a horrible dream!!" he mumbled.Dragonfly says:Dib ran back into his house and sat next to Gaz.Mez says:Gaz grunted and continued to play her game. "If you value your life, then I suggest you leave." she stated. She was now on the last level and didn't dare look away from the small screen.Dragonfly says:Dib ate her Gameslave 2....Mez says:Gaz was motionless...She stared at her older brother in growing rage. Her empty hands formed fists and fire burned in her eyes. "You've just made the biggest mistake of your life..." she said in monotone.Mez says:"I will wait until you sleep, and then I will stuff all your paranormal JUNK, into your big, giant paranormal HEAD! AND CHEW ON YOUR EYEBALLS AFTER I PLUCK THEM OUT!!!" she screamed, pinning Dib to a wall.dib spit a large fat blob of mucus at Gaz and ran away....Mez says:Gaz yelled and ran after him, screaming curses. She didn't care about spit, she only cared about getting her Gameslave 2 back. "I'm going to rip open your stomach to get my game back!!" she informed, her eyes like fire.Dragonfly says:Dib went to the bathroom...did his business...and ran out screaming like a little girl....Dragonfly says:(can you picture thatMez says:(O.O Thankfully not...)Dragonfly says:(can you picture a man going into an outhouse and then come out screaming like a little girl.Mez says:(.......Yes....)Dragonfly says:(that would be funny)Mez says:(I would chase him.)Dragonfly says:(lol)Mez says:(I like your pic)Dragonfly says:WEEEEEE!Mez says:(Are you going to post it on FAC?)Dragonfly says:(maybe)Mez says:Zim, who had locked every entrance to his base, sat on the couch rocking back and forth. What he had seen, had troubled him more than any battle could have.Dragonfly says:Dib appeared on the screen of Zim's computer. "I SEE YOU!"Mez says:(DIIIIB!!!)Mez says:Zim screamed and fell on the floor. "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME?! I SHUT OFF ALL CUMMUNICATION LINKS!!" he yelled, rubbing his head.Dragonfly says:(g2g)Dragonfly says:(bye!)Mez says:bye!Mez says:This role play shall continue!!! If you enjoyed it, feel free to comment. If you are a Dib fan, please refrain from flaming me…. BECAUSE I DIDN’T DO IT!!!! But don’t flame dragon_ally either!!!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scary_Monkey_Show61R on April 8, 2006, 2:53:11 AM

Scary_Monkey_Show61R on
Scary_Monkey_Show61RW00T that was AWESOME! I couldn't stop laughing!!!

Invader_Mira on March 27, 2006, 1:51:55 AM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_MiraXDDDD OMG HILARIOUS.....i wanna read more...

GiR_master on February 19, 2006, 9:10:49 AM

GiR_master on
GiR_masterTHATS AMAZING!!!!
AND HILARIOUS!!!!

beastboyscrush on November 30, 2005, 9:50:12 AM

beastboyscrush on
beastboyscrush*laughs* OMG tis the funniest RP i've read! XDXD yay for you! *confetti* i shall put this in my favs! ^^

beastboyscrush on November 30, 2005, 9:50:05 AM

beastboyscrush on
beastboyscrush*laughs* OMG tis the funniest RP i've read! XDXD yay for you! *confetti* i shall put this in my favs! ^^

Elen on October 20, 2005, 9:45:05 AM

Elen on
Elenhahahahaha! that was so funny! hahaha..."meanwhile a giant woman was bouncing around!"
HAHAHA!! okay...okay....THAT'S HUMOR! hehehehe!

InvdrDana on October 7, 2005, 5:38:59 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaI'm scared!!!! WRITE MOREEE!!!

It's freaky and crazy and it's just like me!

dragon_ally on October 5, 2005, 7:49:51 AM

dragon_ally on
dragon_allyI can't stop laughing!