Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - I wasn't flamed!! Yay!

I noticed that some people had posted IM conversations, and I decided to post one too! This is an Invader Zim rp that I did with dragon_ally. Also, this is kind of insane. LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 30!

Chapter 2 - I wasn't flamed!! Yay!

Chapter 2 - I wasn't flamed!! Yay!
Dragonfly says:...Mez says:(Hi!)Mez says:(Do you want to continue where we left off?)Dragonfly says:(Hello monkey)Dragonfly says:(whatever, stinky beast)Dragonfly says:(YAY!)Mez says:(YO! I'M NOT A STINKY MAN!!)Mez says:(O.o)Mez says:Zim stared expectantly at the screen.Dragonfly says:dib punched himself...Mez says:(On the screen?)Dragonfly says:(MINI MOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!)Dragonfly says:(yes)Mez says:Zim started backing towards the emergency power drive. "I have to shut off the base's computer." he mumbled.Dragonfly says:"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you don't mister man-hooooo-haaaa!" Dib screamed while juggling spit.Mez says:(I can't seem to picture that... O.o)Dragonfly says:(lets DANCE!)Dragonfly says:(lol)Mez says:Zim stopped and stared at the screen. "Have you contracted the brain worms?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.Mez says:(lol!)Mez says:(*Dances evilly*)Dragonfly says:"What does coooo-tur-cteded mean?" Dib asked Zim in a wierd fashion.Dragonfly says:dib started bouncing around the computer monitor while singing the barney song.Mez says:Zim, eyes wide with terror, started running to the toilet/elevator.Dragonfly says:"GOOOOOOLAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHHH!" Dib screamed as he jumped out of the computer.Mez says:(DIIIIIBBBYYYY!!!)Dragonfly says:"I'm frreeeeee!" Dib ran toward the toilet. He stared at it and then sat down.....Mez says:(O.O)Dragonfly says:MEANWHILEDragonfly says:A little girl ate a house. Thank you.Mez says:(IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!)Dragonfly says:Dib flushed the toilet...Mez says:Zim pushed Dib off the elevator, and jumped in.Dragonfly says:Dib started pointing at Zim," YOU JUMPED INTO THE STINKY TOLIET! I LEFT A PRESANT FOR YOU IN THERE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!"Dragonfly says:Dib spun around and jumped into the computerMez says:A communicator extended out of his PAK, and Zim grabbed it. "GIR!! THE DIB-SLIME HAS GONE INSANE!! I COMMAND YOU TO GET RID OF HIM!" he screamed.Dragonfly says:Dib ordered Chinese food.Dragonfly says:that costs $89999999.99!Dragonfly says:(moooooof)Mez says:Gir walked through the door to the house, Suck Monkey in hand, and sat on the couch. He received the message and saluted, "Yes master!"Mez says:Gir then proceeded to eat the couch.Dragonfly says:a giant purple hippo walked in and sat next to Gir.Mez says:Zim ran up to a computer and started typing in commands. "I have to increase the house's defenses!!" he stated, hurriedly.Dragonfly says:the hippo started to chew on Gir's leggy.Dragonfly says:Dib was looking at pictures of bears.Mez says:Gir giggled and started dancing. "DO DEE DO DEE DOOOOOO!!"Mez says:(I have to go...)Dragonfly says:(go to the bathroom?)Dragonfly says:(or are you just going to do it there....)Mez says:(Nooooooooooooo...... To meh Grandama's house!!)Dragonfly says:(woh that?)Mez says:(*shrugs* Bye!)Dragonfly says: (EYB!) Mez says: This rp will be continued!! Again, feel free to comment, and do not flame me or dragon_ally. Thank you.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Mira on December 25, 2005, 5:17:51 AM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_Miraheh this is coo
i like it!!
despite me being a dib obcessor...i love it!!

Elen on October 20, 2005, 9:46:32 AM

Elen on
ElenHHAHAHA! That is so weird! HEHE

invader_mez on October 19, 2005, 8:16:47 AM

invader_mez on
invader_mezOF COURSE I DID!! There are millions of reasons!

dragon_ally on October 10, 2005, 1:01:54 AM

dragon_ally on
dragon_ally........mooof......you didn't have to put my name in it...........